Post Sites open for signup Thread

MaRKiV said:
WTF! this site has only 2 active torrents and that too each more than 125GB.. That s**ks! :rofl:

Hey can u PLZZZ check out the Home Page

Site Refresh - posted 4 days ago
We have worked hard in the last two months, to bring you a great Torrent site, and to build a great Community.
To this end, we have decided to concentrate solely on Brrip and High Quality Encode Packs.

The Transformation will happen over the next week.
So from now on no new torrents will be uploaded unless they are Brrip or High Encode packs.

All Torrents uploaded which currently have leechers will have a five day grace, ( non Brrip and High Quality Encode Packs ) after this point they will be deleted.

We would like to thank everyone for their hard work, especially all uploaders, staff and everyone that helped seed.

Its makes more sense than WTF??:tongue:

Cheers//SS3

SPEED.CD :: PUSH YOUR SPEED TO THE LIMITS!! :: Signup

37714700.jpg

kuduku said:
torrentcore
KIS says its infected
check the screenshot
pls comment all those who have registered and have KIS or any anti-virus

KIS detects a virus/trojan in most of my applications downloaded from trackers.....lol

Use Nod32..

And TorrentCore will soon shut down signups.get in as fast as you can,...you'll soon see the tracker RISE!!......

I'm sure theres a whole bunch of users in here who will appreciate what i post;)

SS3 said:
KIS detects a virus/trojan in most of my applications downloaded from trackers.....lol

Use Nod32..

And TorrentCore will soon shut down signups.get in as fast as you can,...you'll soon see the tracker RISE!!......

I'm sure theres a whole bunch of users in here who will appreciate what i post;)

I have registered and i really appreciate your hard work
its just that KIS showed the warning and wanted to confirm
thanks for the signup info

Darthcoder said:
Torrentcore has 2 torrents in total? :O

Yes, Im surprised too!:S
Also, it would be worth while if Torrent description is added i.e. type of tracker & no. of members/torrents, etc. It would give some kind of idea & one shall be able to choose the suited ones without registering to almost every tracker.

Darthcoder said:
Torrentcore has 2 torrents in total? :O

Cosmic Gate...hmmmm....

Hey Darthcoder....Please do check the home page of torrent core...ive been in the bittorrent scene for quite sometime and also know for the fact that TorrentCOre have a very good staff.:)...also they were a General 0day tracker.....but have now gone and deleted all other torrents ...making it the only Exclusive Blue-ray ripped releases tracker....

Site Refresh - posted 4 days ago
We have worked hard in the last two months, to bring you a great Torrent site, and to build a great Community.
To this end, we have decided to concentrate solely on Brrip and High Quality Encode Packs.

The Transformation will happen over the next week.
So from now on no new torrents will be uploaded unless they are Brrip or High Encode packs.
All Torrents uploaded which currently have leechers will have a five day grace, ( non Brrip and High Quality Encode Packs ) after this point they will be deleted.

We would like to thank everyone for their hard work, especially all uploaders, staff and everyone that helped seed.
Cheers

kuduku said:
torrentcore
KIS says its infected
check the screenshot
pls comment all those who have registered and have KIS or any anti-virus

I use NOD32 and dint get any warning... its supposedly a good site as per SS3... so grab it while it lasts! :D

and If any one has IPTorrents invite do PM me.. :hap2:

:cool2:

Back