Post Sites open for signup Thread

agantuk said:
^ Have been using Greedy Torrent for 4 months now without issues :D However I don't abuse it. Just set ratios between 1.5 and 2.5
I hope you dont have this username in your trackers

BE ready to be banned for cheating

agantuk said:
^ Have been using Greedy Torrent for 4 months now without issues :D However I don't abuse it. Just set ratios between 1.5 and 2.5

I wont name the sites I have used it on, but yes, I keep it set to upload = 1.3 x download.
Sometimes I change it to 1.1 or so

I cannot say about the really exclusive sites, but it does work on the less exclusive torrent sites.
Have been using it for more than 2 years, but I'm not exactly a heavy user (Have done about 100GB in 2 yrs)

funkysourav said:
Okay those who are saying they've used GreedyTorrent

whats the length of the time you have been using it ?

were you banned anywhere due to this?

i am under the impression that trackers use modern anti-cheat scripts designed to detect any such softwares

and will catch you and ban you, i see a lot of people getting banned on IPT due to this

i will say this again

dont do this
Cheating is not good for the torrent community as if you dont seed the community slowly dies

Thats why ratios have to maintained

But with us indians having poor upload speeds the only options are seedbox , cousins/friends in US or such countries or these ahem tricks

The most notorious/famous/known/cursed/shady guy from admins and mods of torrent community is anon

You seed you help the community

When we curse that torrent for not having seeds we are part of the problem

^^slow uploads isn't much excuse anymore

with some very good trackers turning Ratioless/ Bonus-Point Mod/ etc etc

Examples BCG,PTM,PTN,BTN etc etc (Honorable mention TD,FL.Ro)

why would anyone want to cheat and put his account and his whole invite tree's in Danger?

if one has to cheat due to low speeds he's better off with Demonoid then

Can we get back to posting sites open for sign-up ?? ...Also I am looking for a good HD tracker if its paid its okie....if its free its awesome :)

sal2azz said:
yes i am the owner and would just like to let people know thank you for asking
so what content do you have

want to know before signup

you specialize in hd or music or rips or anime

or general

speed.cd is open for signup

currently 27k torrents

its a unique tracker in the sense that its a family friendly general tracker which is the only one of its kind leaving Demonoid

it has a bonus system similar to Torrentday

Back