Post Sites open for signup Thread

^^Thats too much of a trouble IMO

BTN is anyday better in terms of content and usability and ratiofree

But if you have no problem using a seedbox Bitme is the way to go

i didn't apply for the same reason, no use collecting a tracker i can't use

What a strict website . They want us to download upload from there everyday .

Also , The ratio policy is ok but account policy are poor.

^ I dont think they ask for everyday download. Their policy asks you to download something during a month and I dont see it being a problem if you are into tv shows. From Oct to May the tv season is on, so during those months no problem in downloading. later on one can just download some odd episode every month just to keep his account active. But seeding on bitmetv is a pain. You absolutely need a seedbox. No way around it. Most of the members who will sign up now will just get banned because they wont be able to maintain their ratio. Cross seeding works provided you have access to even faster sites like scc or have access to the scene itself.Again you will require a seedbox to help in seed. For general indian users who dont have access to seedbox, BTN is good, with their ratioless system. All you have to do is seed for some hours.

^^True

Tried couple of small anime torrents yesterday and in no time there were 40+ seeds and 2-3 leechers :mad:
I uploaded just 190kB. I wont survive on BitmeTv at all

^ Thats precisely what I was afraid of. No matter how much expert torrenteer one is, bitmetv is just a b**ch to seed, as almost 99% of those users are on friggin seedboxes.:mad: Even if one jumps on a torrent as soon as its released, while you are trying to upload at max speed your puny connection offers, whaaammm!! seeders are produced out of nowhere. Because the file is transferred so fast that all the leechers are turned to seeders within a minute or so. Its frustrating to see this happen right before your eyes. And not only that, but users use scripts to download the files even before they are displayed on the sites main page. They have a announce channel in their irc which broadcasts when a file has been upped. People listening on to this channel grab those files depending on their settings in their irc.All this is automated.So they get a headstart before the files are displayed on the main list. Bottomline ..... use a seedbox. Get it for a month. Upload around 2TB or so and I feel one should be set for downloading for the next year or two.Best thing about bitmetv is they dont have a snatchlist policy.What you download is never recorded.It only shows when your uploadin or seeding, otherwise its not recorded.So no ratio on individual torrents and no seeding for certain time and the like. They only care about your ratio 0.5 is the minimum. I had got a seedbox in 2009 Feb for a month and I uploaded 1.5TB with it. The buffer was around 800GB. I am still yet to go below 1.2 ratio. Best option is go for a seedbox onetime investment and then rest away !! :)

^^Absolutely.

I too was a seedbox user in 2009 and had used it for 3-4 months. Due to this i have ratios of 20+ on most sites like IPT, DT, DCT, BWT, idesir, desibbrg etc and now i only leech :p

Indeed if someone is heavily dependent on torrents (and not using FS/RS/MU etc) then taking a seedbox for a month or so makes very good sense.

raksrules said:
^^Absolutely.

I too was a seedbox user in 2009 and had used it for 3-4 months. Due to this i have ratios of 20+ on most sites like IPT, DT, DCT, BWT, idesir, desibbrg etc and now i only leech :p

Indeed if someone is heavily dependent on torrents (and not using FS/RS/MU etc) then taking a seedbox for a month or so makes very good sense.
What is the cost involved in setting up a seedbox for say a month or two ? Does it vary greatly with different service providers ? Can you name some good ones and the one which you used?

dinjo said:
Which seedbox did you got ?
You may contact zanderzone / a_k_s_h_a_y here for the same. It was not a well established company selling seedboxes but a group of people from TE who had purchased this server with UL traffic and converted it into seedbox.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

eternoMind said:
What is the cost involved in setting up a seedbox for say a month or two ? Does it vary greatly with different service providers ? Can you name some good ones and the one which you used?
Dont remember any names. But depends on terms of provider and also bandwidth provided and space provided. Better get something with unmetered traffic.

Those struggling with torrent ratios should try greedytorrent.

I cant say it wont get you banned, but atleast the trackers I have used it at have not yet banned me, unless the ones where I set ratios like 1TB Upload for 1MB download :)

mehrotra.akash said:
Those struggling with torrent ratios should try greedytorrent.

I cant say it wont get you banned, but atleast the trackers I have used it at have not yet banned me, unless the ones where I set ratios like 1TB Upload for 1MB download :)
dude you must be joking/spamming/trolling

or you're stuck in Demonoid or better still Piratebay

Guys please don't take the guy's advice if you really care about your account and/or your invitee

Okay those who are saying they've used GreedyTorrent

whats the length of the time you have been using it ?

were you banned anywhere due to this?

i am under the impression that trackers use modern anti-cheat scripts designed to detect any such softwares

and will catch you and ban you, i see a lot of people getting banned on IPT due to this

i will say this again

dont do this

Back