Post Sites open for signup Thread

asingh said:
The deal with this PT, is to exchange as soon as earned. No use carrying karma.
Previously used to exchange as soon as i had 250 points, but for the last few months I thought since i was already above 1.5 in ratio, why not collect pts.

asingh said:
The deal with this PT, is to exchange as soon as earned. No use carrying karma.
+1... This is what I do... Never accumulate points to get the credit later... Actually burned my fingers before when this problem surfaced some time back as well & I lost ~20GB worth of points.. Now I take the credit every two days.... :)

raksrules said:
If you are outside Romania, we need to buy SMS code which costs 5$

So effectively the registration is not free :mad:
you can enter your email address in the waiting list bar... after few days you would get an invite... :)Some few days back I got one invite from them but unfortunately it got expired coz i didn't use it to register before the expiry date...

open signups

Hi Guys.

I am a member here and wanna share a gr8 torrent tracker with u guys

http://www.scene-inspired.eu

They are celebrating their 5th b'day and have alot of stuff lined up

gogogo and signup!!

awesome tracker, awesome speeds..

Its got an awesome and friendly staff

How long it takes for the demonoid activation mail to arrive. I signed up like 15 minutes ago. Nothing in my gmail box. Nor in the spam section.

Still its open I guess the Registrations are open for the whole day or something... :) I got the Mail after 20 min :)

Guys, what could be the issue. Still no activation mail from Demonoid. I then created another ID using my 2nd mail account (this time rediffmail), still no mail back..?

Is it cause my IP range is banned on Demonoid or something..? But I never ever tried anything on their portal.

@asingh: Still registrations are open brother, try to register from your friends home. Check your Junk Mails and Spams too.

Back