Post Sites open for signup Thread

Punker said:
hey passthepopcorn is open for registration !

Says registration is open to previous members to rejoin only and there is no link on the front page to sign up anywhere, is there a link that you could provide.

$upeRm@n said:
HD-BITS.RO is open. Hurry !!!
Nice Spam you got there dude
HD-bits.ro hasn't opened up for signup for the past couple of months. And obviously they won't have it up for an hour. Next time you spam , you get a warning. :mad:

sickizblank said:
HD-bits.ro hasn't opened up for signup for the past couple of months. And obviously they won't have it up for an hour. Next time you spam , you get a warning. :mad:

:no: I'm not spamming , it was open today , I myself got an account there today and if you don't believe me ask anyone with an account at thepiratesociety to check there , many people have signed up today !

sickizblank said:

It just closed, smart ass. Next time you spam, I'll report your post.

^^Dunno when it started.

But it was definitely open between $upeRm@n's and my post. There's no need to be sarcastic because you noticed it just before closing. Just like there was no call for sickizblank to be so rude to someone who just wanted to help TE members without confirming anything.

Edit@below comment: Sorry for the extreme reaction :p , guess I got the wrong impression. I think I'll have to take that pill u're offering :) !

woah! relax.. nobody is sarcastic.. and no comments on what the other guy said about Your POst.

... Just take a chillpill and no need to be all hyped up.

hd-bits.ro was truly open for signup

i myself registered at arnd 10:30 in the morning

u can even even chk at fst(file sharing talk)

thats were i learnt of it!

thanks anyways guys

Back