Post Sites open for signup Thread

twisted_mind said:
aye kinjal.. whats up mate?

bitsoup was my very first private tracker... still use it :)

I was in the doubt that it's having invite sys. So didn't join it before.

But it's really having great content. But I could not find any freeleech stuff over there.

kjd_1122 said:
I was in the doubt that it's having invite sys. So didn't join it before.
But it's really having great content. But I could not find any freeleech stuff over there.

Trust me on Bitsoup you wont need those to keep your ratio on the plus Side:hap2:

Site Name: Underground-Ravers (http://www.underground-ravers.com)

Signup URL: Underground Ravers Registration

UR is one of those rare, invite only private trackers that very seldom have open signups. It’s a specialized tracker dealing with hardcore/hardstyle music and is made up of a small community of dedicated members.
As of 19/12/2009, UR tracked over 1500 active torrents and had a user base of 700 members. Right now releases on this tracker span across 6 main categories; live, tape, video, vinyl, CD, other and digital. There are around 15 more subcategories which make music discovery much easier.

Site Name: DVDSeed (..:: Dvdseed ::.. :: Logowanie)
Signup URL: ..:: Dvdseed ::.. :: Rejestracja
Stats: 3700+ torrents
Description: DVDSeed is an untouched DVD5/DVD9/Blu-Ray tracker with English and Polish releases. Initial look at the site may suggest it’s full of Polish content but this is not true

Site Name: Pro Wrestling Torrents (Pro Wrestling Torrents)
Signup URL: Pro Wrestling Torrents :: Signup
Stats: 20000+ members and 5400+ torrents
Description: Pro Wrestling Torrents (PWT) is an excellent tracker for Wrestling fans. The site used to have random open signups when inactive users were deleted but these didn’t last long. However, this time around it looks like they’ll be open for quite some time: “PWT's member limit has been raised [to 25000]. We are now accepting an extra 5,000 wrestling fans. Tell your friends!”

Site Name: XtremeZone (Welcome In The World Of XtreMeZone V.3.0.1 Login)
Signup URL: Welcome In The World Of XtreMeZone V.3.0.1 :: SignUp
Stats: 9200+ torrents
Description: Simply one of the best General/0Day trackers from Romania. Excellent download speeds, great packs and high availability of scene and non scene content makes this a worthy tracker to be a member of. XtremeZone’s web interface has gone through some visual enhancements since our last mention of it. They have opened signups as a Christmas gift for new members : “ Please note that in the spirit of Christmas approaching we let go of a short Free Signup to bring the family more XtreMeZone souls

Site Name: Scene-Rush (SceneRush)
Signup URL: SceneRush :: Registo
Stats: 4500+ torrents
Description: Scene-Rush is a Portugal based private tracker with both Portuguese and English releases. Good looking interface and nice packs. Site will be on open signup mode and on free leech until 31 December 2009.

Site Name: SceneRace (https://scenerace.net)
Signup URL: https://scenerace.net/register.php
Stats: 5700+ users and 3200+ torrents
Description: A gazelle based, ratioless tracker with an auto uploader for tv releases and xvid movies

Site Name: Cinemageddon (cinemageddon // if your eyes aren't bleeding, you aren't watching hard enough)
Signup URL: cinemageddon
Stats: 21900+ users and 43000+ torrents
Description: Cinemageddon is without a doubt one of the best cult movie trackers on the net. If you are looking for B-movies, horror flicks and other rare/cult movies, this is definitely a tracker worth having. Unlike most other sites featured in this post CG won’t be open for long – right now there are only 75 spots remaining so better be quick.

Site Name: Torrent Bully (Torrent Bully)
Signup URL: Torrent Bully :: Signup
Stats: 675+ active torrents
Description: TorrentBully is a respected private tracker with General content. There’s a decent amount of activity here.

FROM RevolutionTT..

Open Sign-ups

Tell your friends, family members, or anyone to come join RevolutionTT, please have anyone wanting to join visit: THE URL WILL BE ADDED HERE sometime on the 24th of December 2009, keep checking back!!!.

Rules
- NO dupe accounts allowed, no exceptions will be made, 1 IP Address = 1 Account.
- The doors may close early if the Maximum accounts are reached, it’s better to sign-up A.S.A.P. just to be on
the safe side.
- Make sure you follow tracker rules and don’t do anything stupid (cheating, dupes, etc.).

If the person signing up has had a previous account at RevolutionTT, they need to join irc.revolutiontt.net port 6667 #help to get that one enabled.

Huge news... heh!!
Enjoy....

Site Name: BiT-UNiT3D (Bit-UNiT3D)

Signup URL: Register :: Bit-UNiT3D
Signups for BiT-UNiT3D are currently open. If you are thinking of becoming a member, you might want to hurry as there are only around 500 free slots remaining.

BiT-UNiT3D primarily tracks exclusive HD rips/encodes by p2p group UNiT3D and is ones of those private trackers with exclusive torrents.
Currently there are around 225 active torrents (190+ movies) including 480p, 720p and m-HD movies and TV shows.
BiT-UNiT3D is based on gazelle codebase. Expect the usual gazelle features such as an easy to use user interface, fast navigation, advanced search, customizable themes and so on. Apart from those BU has a credits system which should help those with low bandwidth connections and in general make life easier for everyone struggling to keep up with ratio requirements. “Credits are awarded for seeding completed torrents. Every 1 hour you are awarded 1 credit for seeding, regardless how fast or how many you are seeding.”

Revolution said:
Why ?.......... o_O

even i dont know. i tried to access revolutiontt.net on opera mobile and goot the messabe saying" ur account may have been banned for onr of the following reasons"
i dint have an account there..>!!!!!:mad:

revolutiontt has the best torrents and best distribution system.....but still IPT takes the whole game away with it's freeleeches ....(they do not even warn or ban on having multiple accounts created from same IP)

i have all Graphic Cards & Corsair Memory / Smps
Cooler Master Smps / Cabinet
Gkill Memory
Pendrive :- Corsiar / Transcend / kingston
All Mother Boards aval. n laptop

[quote name='techzone']i have all Graphic Cards
Corsair Memory / Smps
Cooler Master Smps / Cabinet
Gkill Memory
Pendrive :- Corsiar / Transcend / kingston
All Mother Boards aval.
Laptop dell / Hp / Samsung/Compaq