post your broadband speeds

amit25589

Disciple
hey guys i m opening this thread so that u can post ur broadband speeds
and ya plzzz specify wether the plans are volume limited or unlimted
or any other like FUP (unlimited and under fair usage) or night unlkimited

24/7 constant speed and unlimited at 2500 + tax. FUP of 100GB.

That's Airtel btw, for anyone who doesn't know what Bharti broadband is.

674062389.png

Unlimited, Rs.200/- per month :p.

I conducted speedtests lots of times with different servers on speedtest.net and also used other websites too for cross checking. Somehow, I am getting huge download speed(according to these speedtest results but nothing in real life downloads) but very low upload speeds and high pings.

685761546.png

685763503.png

685764627.png

685766144.png

685767253.png

685768843.png

685770749.png

685772117.png

685774521.png

685776657.png

685777876.png

685778998.png

685780288.png

685781363.png

Other test sites:
bandwidthplace.jpg

broadbandindia.jpg

myspeedtest.jpg

speakeasyspeedtestnewyo.jpg

I am using BSNL Home 500C (Rs. 500/month, 1.5GB data transfer limit, 175 free phone calls, night unlimited available)

Speedtest always gives me reliable speed tests.

Check on 3 different server

1) Chennai

2) Delhi

3) Tampa, FL. USA

even speedtest show speeds in mbps. and we are still counting in kbps. when can we get better speeds:|

Advanced mobile devices. Need recommendations choosing accessories!

Hi everyone! I would be very glad if you provide your ideas taking into consideration your own practice. Could anyone recommend me please what kind of component parts should I buy for my mobile devices? penny or expensive? At the moment I am going to acquire a battery for my Dell portable device. As a result of my looking, three sites have drawncalled my attention: 1. cheapbatteryonline.com which sells cheap laptop batteries and 2. mybestbattery.com which offers replaceable new laptop batteries at a bit higher cost. 3. dell.com vends original batteries and other note component parts but at a much higher price. Mybestbattery.com and cheapbattery.com expose replacement batteries; they are not original, not developed by Dell. They retail Denaq accumulators Have you known anything about this manufacturer? But these online outlets give all the guarantees I consider necessary: quality guarantee, money back, safe and secure shopping, they guarantee that my credit card information will be protected and will not be passed to third people.

Now I have a dilemma and can’t decide what is the best place to require the battery for my Dell my notes and what component parts should I buy in future? dime, costly, that of a average price, original or replaceable? I want to save funds and at the same time I need to shop long life and good battery.
I have already read some views but they differ. Those who manufacture low price component parts string along clients and state that penny items are as good as pricey ones. If the item is high-priced it doesn’t obligatory mean that it will be of proper quality. While those whoproduce more pricey accumulators do not stop assuring that wonderful accumulators or accessories can’t be cheesy. They insist that they use only acceptable and certified raw materials and primary accumulatorsand the hitch of quality accumulators is much longer. Both sides guarantee quality, reliability, long operation of items. But unfortunately not both sides provide an reasonable price.
what is your opinion? I will be very grateful if anyone gives any judgements and shares his or her sophistication.

Back