Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Yep they do. Set the brake cooling ducts way low, then go out on the track and brake hard after long straights.

Colin McRae DiRT Screenies

hay guys.. few screens form Colin McRae DiRT..

game looks awsome.... Ultra Setitngs @ 1024.. x1900xt OC to C-655 M-1560

C2D E6600 @ 2.8 GHZ .. getting around 30-35 FPS :(

game really looks impressive... cant wait to get me hands on the full game..:eek:hyeah: . good thing my x1900xt(OCd) still holds against all these newer titles :D

Here are some , running at 1280*1024 , 2x AA , Maxed ingame , Medium Shadows , runs ant an avg. fo 25-30 fps and darn smooth :

Me playing CueClub!!

Its really addictive!

300th post:D (Yeah I'no You Guys Have Thousands, Dont Take The Mick!!)

All these screenshots pushes me to empty my account and upgrade my computer (must resist temptation to empty my bank account.....must resist temptation to empty my bank account :ill: )

hmm RE4 doesent look as bad as most reviews have said (it is the pc version rt.) but wt about the controls.. is it playable better using gamepad or mouse...

also comparitivly does it look better/exact/worst than the consol version???

does it support WS res 1680*1050?? wt bout FPS at those rese and at ur current res???

Capcom has released a patch which fixes the graphics. The initital release without the patch has no ambient lighting at all, which is what the reviewers played.
The game plays excellent with a gamepad, but doesn't have any kind of mouse support whatsoever.

It does support widescreen resolutions and infact runs in a 16:9 mode always even on 4:3 displays (notice the black bars in my screenies).
As for the framerate, it's locked at 30fps but I don't really mind that, feels more stable.

A good fun game with tight controls. Shooting out bits of the slow moving Ganado's with the pistol and shotgun is immensely fun, but sadly that's all there it to the game.
It's a bit overrated, the plot is meh and since it's a direct port of the PS2 version, the frequent level loads get on your nerves. Actually I'm not sure why it was such a big hit.

dude u even applied the uefa patch , thats the most trickiest part in the patch installation.

can u gimme ur install steps , r they same as mentioned in my guide.

nope, havent installed the champions league mod, but for a good reason.

I had installed it for PES5.

The installation was pretty much in the same way as you have given in your guide.

but still pasting it (this one is for PES5) from the installation I have:

HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH

(1) IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOAD THE ALL IN ONE VERSION UNPACK ALL FILES IN ZIP FILE TO THE SAME FOLDER AND THEN RUN FILE UEFACL-PATCH-BUILD10.EXE ELSE PUT ALL PARTS YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED IN THE SAME FOLDER AND THEN RUN UEFACL-PATCH-BUILD10.EXE.

(2) NOW COPY FROM YOUR DVD FILE 0_TEXT.AFS AND PASTE IT IN YOUR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5/DAT FOLDER WITH NAME EU_TEX.AFS

So in your dat folder there must be

0_TEXT.AFS and EU_TEX.AFS

(YOU CAN ALSO COPY AND PASTE FILE 0_TEXT.AFS FROM YOUR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5/DAT FOLDER BUT WE SUGGEST YOU TO USE THE ONE FROM DVD).

(3) NOW OPEN DKZSTUDIO AND GO TO FILE MENU - OPTION OPEN FILE.

SEARCH FOR FILE uefaclpatch.dkz that you will find in your PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5/UEFA CL PATCH FOLDER.

(4) IN DKZSTUDIO GO TO PATCH MENU - OPTION APPLY PATCH IN FOLDER

SEARCH FOR FOLDER PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5/DAT AND CLICK ACCEPT.

(5) Finally we have to install KIT SERVER

GO TO YOUR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5/UEFAKITSR FOLDER AND CLICK ON SETUP.EXE. CLICK INSTALL AND

READY!!!!!

START THE GAME FROM THE NEW ICON YOU FIND IN YOUR DESKTOP ( UEFA CL Patch )

the mod worked i.e. there were now 2 exe's : 1) the normal PES 5 2) the champions league PES 5.

I simply didnt like the way the CL PES 5 played, the difference in the timing of the control getting passed to a player while playing in this CL mod and the original PES simply bugged me :no: .... i played the CL mod only twice.

Hence the original PES 6 with superpatch seems gr8 and im not gonna install the CL mod for it.

Also, must mention that the CL installation (for PES6) instructions given in your guide are exactly same as those i've pasted above from the installation i did for PES5.

So it isnt very tricky...just follow the instructions and you'll be fine.

PS : by CL mod, i mean the UEFA patch.

Transformers: The Game

1440x900, 2xFSAA, High Textures + Bloom.

Awesome character models, really sucky vehicle controls, but the game has been fun so far :p

whats this game about , i mean whats the theme and what do u have to acheive.

can u elaborate on the powers or weapons used in this game.

The first few missions involve u preventing the decepticons from making contact with sam (the kid). U start as bumblebee and you are guidedd by optimus.

I have played only for about 30 mins.

theres a primary weapon and a secondary weapon (more powerfull).
THen there are melee attacks and u can use your surrounding objects like poles and stuff to attack.

U have to be careful not to make too much collateral damage. There will be people running all around.

After sometime into fights..the cops come and start shooting you too.

Back