Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

me playing wasteland on dosbox :D

b.jpg

thought ill get every1 started posting screens from bioshock (full version).

had the game for a week but finally got to try it today. here is a screenshot. too lazy to install fraps & take more screenshots.

ubergeek said:
legit or duplicate

well since legit has not come to india yet & i wouldnt buy it off steam, you can pretty much figure out what version it is :)
here are some more shots

Finally Finished GRAW 2. Damn hard game and the graphics look pretty dated too. but anyway, will pick the best ones and post them here

This scenario has been arnd for some time on my disk...so i decided to take the screenies(best my monster machine can give ;) )

The killing of the Titan :)

Ero-Sannin said:
for some reason these guys who bought the UT3 engine make it look dull

i'm eagerly waiting for UT3 and GOW

AFAIK, Epic weren't able to give a proper renderer in time hence the AA problems and low res graphics at spots. besides, I've said it before, and will say it again, UE3 engine has inconsistent graphics. It's noticeable in UT3 screenshots too. But I am sure that after few tweaks and revisions, UE3 will look stunning. as an example, see the graphical difference between UE2.0 and UE2.5, the latter has much better graphics and textures. ofcourse, If all this fails, there's always CryENGINE2. which looks better than all current engines anyway

Back