Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Soldier Of Fortune Payback .... 1680x1050 Forced AA through Nvidia control panel but doesn't seem to work :huh: , no other video settings avaiable in game

and finally .. a headshot and a moneyshot? :p

thexfactor said:
Soldier Of Fortune Payback .... 1680x1050 Forced AA through Nvidia control panel but doesn't seem to work :huh: , no other video settings avaiable in game

and finally .. a headshot and a moneyshot? :p

was playing it yesterday. its very average. doesnt appeal to me anymore after playing crysis & cod4.

WIC, the end of game. Finally completed a game after loong looong time.
This is end battle going in at the background ( heavy artillerys rockets going all guns blazing :p ).
Last 2 missions are tough. Last one is exceptionally tough even in Normal difficulty. Lost 7-8 tanks during this successful run. Got wiped out 7 times before succeeding 8th time.

thexfactor said:

The game doesn't support Anti Aliasing.

Wat?? Soldier Of Fortune Released??? Is This The Ahem Version U R Using?

SoF3 isn't out yet in India. he's using the pirated AVENGED version.

rPOk said:
Call of Duty 4 - check out nuclear holocaust screens - amazing....
^^One of the best games that i've played in a while! But such a short SP campaign :(

messa still on act2 (played some 4 hrs till now)...i hope they come out with an expansion pack

Some more WIC. Simply loving this RTS. One of the best RTS i have ever played.

Here is Liberty Lost campaign. DX10 custom gfx settings. 1680x1050.

yup, hard is not hard enough. Its still too easy except the Liberty Lost, specially where you have to save statue. There choppers are shot down like pack of cards if even by mistake you move too close to units without calling for artillary to clear some of the enemy units.

Otherwise even final mission is no big deal. I hope with new patch due on Dec 4th they release new difficulty level. Its too easy otherwise. Just too easy.

Team Fortress 2:

8ayi7ow.jpg

montylee said:
evox, u must have had a good medic behind ur back to get that many kills :)

Yeah, It was really fun since everyone was a team player :) I started playing Heavy later on though, most of those Kills I got from my SG while playing as Engineer.

Earlier today I joined a server where the admin had set a preparation timelimit of 5 minutes(!)
The entire defending team went Engineers and had ample time to set up fully upgraded Sentries around the entire map.
Damn evil strategy, holding back the offense with just well positioned Sentries. And it works too, requires a lot of efficient repairing though...

Group photo's of us taunting the offense before the carnage began :D

saumilsingh said:
Earlier today I joined a server where the admin had set a preparation timelimit of 5 minutes(!)

The entire defending team went Engineers and had ample time to set up fully upgraded Sentries around the entire map.

Damn evil strategy, holding back the offense with just well positioned Sentries. And it works too, requires a lot of efficient repairing though...

Group photo's of us taunting the offense before the carnage began :D

LOL Yeah. and in the Dustbowl map:rofl: Pyros were going crazy! it was pretty insane!

First UT3 screens on TE...enjoy . 1680x1050, 8xMSAA (enabled in g card, no setting in game), 16xAF getting 50-60fps....

Back