Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

I bought the S2 license which costs 24 pounds (around 2k INR).

It's the best online multiplayer racing there can be. No fools to ruin your race at T1 and a certain level of sportsmanship when duelling for corner lines.
It's quite an experience going inch for inch with another driver trying your best to prevent the slightest of wheel-spin or lockup :)

The featured cars range from minis and turbo-charged saloons to full-fledge GT and formula cars.
The BMW Sauber team uses this in their F1 simulator at their Pit Lane Parks :)

Some more of LFS - Cropped and resized...

...and a video!
Live for Speed online. The red/white car is me. You will find the view jumping between mine and the blue car as positions are exchanged. It was a fun race which unfortunately ended in 2 laps after a minor collision which you'll see at the end of the video :(

You can buy it online on their site. Try the demo and see if you like it. You most probably will, if you like close sim racing.

Racing in the demo servers is not indicative of the licensed servers though.
Expect to get rear-ended half the time at T1 in the demo servers as a result of it being freely available to anyone.

isn't the site only UK based? How can i order it from the site, do i need a credit card? I'll try the demo once i get back to delhi.

isn't the site only UK based? How can i order it from the site, do i need a credit card? I'll try the demo once i get back to delhi.

Edit: just checked this link:

Live for Speed - Online racing simulator

I think i can order thru credit card. I'll try the demo first. My friend is a big F1 fan too and i'll suggest this game to him too.

Yes you need a CC to buy a license. If you don't have a CC, you can also ask someone you know who has one to 'gift' you an LFS voucher which you can then use to obtain your license.

I suggest you download the demo and crack it (PM :p) to try out all the cars and see if the game is to your liking.
I say this because LFS is an all-out sim and there are no driving aids whatsoever (only the F1 has TC because the real cars have it).

Lastly this not a finished product:
Average graphics, average sounds and the AI downright sucks (doesn't matter since it's meant to be an online sim).

But the things which make the sim awesome are what really count:
The physics (brilliant suspension and tyre model), the netcode (expect smooth & close racing with 300ms), the community and racing etiquette.

i <3 my internet

2002707948765238941_rs.jpg

holy crap ive actually played that when i was a kid :rofl: send it to me if you can :lol:

bottle said:
holy crap ive actually played that when i was a kid :rofl: send it to me if you can :lol:

yaah even i played on my 8 BIT video game..was damn fun !!! lolzzz...

i still remember ..dat boy/gal on da animal used to fall on that fire ring ..and i used to say to my friend (2nd player)...Ouch it must be hurtin his d*** :rofl::rofl:cause thats how dey show it in da game...:p

dude.. these games beat all existing games man..
i dnt get bored of it... ever....
i found an open source emulator a year ago.. didnt kno it existed for the pc..
n i got it all 110 in 1 and 64 in 1.. la la la... hahahah.. i love these!
n yea.. works on linux too..

I use Nestopia. It's the best NES emu imo, supports high resolutions (1280+) and advanced filtering methods to smooth out the graphics.

If Nestopia runs slow for you (and it can on slower CPU's with all the graphics filters applied), then use FCE Ultra.

Half Life 2 Episode 2 in 1400x900 wide screen format.

Attachments

• hl2 2008-01-30 21-10-03-76.jpg
    hl2 2008-01-30 21-10-03-76.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 88
  • hl2 2008-01-31 18-27-12-23.jpg
    hl2 2008-01-31 18-27-12-23.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 91
Back