Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Opps, sorry got you confused with someone else.
It is a silly game though, im just playing it while I wait for crysis to download.
Even the introduction is funny, the hero is the son of a male god and female demon.

people please use thumbnails for images the unfortunate people like me who has a sad isp cannot afford to load such huge images please take us poor souls into consideration.

Acutally I didnt know how to get the thumbnails, image sack is givng me errors all the time so I tried another program.

Who you gonna call? :D

hl22008021403482220resija5.jpg

ya that was expected. Hey bro i got my Dell SP2208WFP delivered to my residence today :) i am in office though...and would be able to check it out only in the evening.

Now, i guess i have to play games with low settings on my big monitor and 8600GT.

montylee said:
Now, i guess i have to play games with low settings on my big monitor and 8600GT.

just use 1440x900 in 1:1 mode with medium to high settings :)

Those are some awesome Crysis SS.
Almost tempting me hasten my upgrade.

Im playing crysis on 1400x900 but all settngs at low, so its looking pretty ordinary.

Post some more of the sunlight/sunset, they look great, thanks.

dsarosh said:
Those are some awesome Crysis SS.

Almost tempting me hasten my upgrade.

Im playing crysis on 1400x900 but all settngs at low, so its looking pretty ordinary.

Post some more of the sunlight/sunset, they look great, thanks.

just run medium and reduce settings accordingly to make it run smoothly . of course it will keep loading at places coz of your low system config but thats OKAY.

Back