Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Run Medium and reduce settings, lol how man.

Even at low settings i get about 20-25 max, so at medium it will be too slow really.

Crysis at 1440x900 and all settings set to medium.
Got about 10fps on my agp, 4 year old system, and then the game hung up. So going to play this game on low settings only.

Last few SS of crysis from me. The game runs too slow and hung up again, im back to playing some older games:)

SOME SCREENS FROM AUDIOSURF ...
one of the coolest games i played..
it lets u load your MP3 songs in and then it generates a race track based on the music.. the aim is to get as many coloured blocks as possible.. actually 3 or more or same will give u points.. like tetris i guess.. but only its really different..

chk it out.. its distributed via steam ...

, ,

tried many different songs.. from really fast to really slow.. its so much fun :p

Taking the M3 GTR for a test-drive at Spa under the starry sky...
Sometimes it amazes me just how photorealistic this game can look without the use of any blur, bloom or depth of field whatsosever :)

saulminsing, how did you get your gpu temp to show during the game, id like to do the same too, thanks.

GTR 2!
Don't tell me I haven't been pimping it nearly enough :p

dsarosh said:
saulminsing, how did you get your gpu temp to show during the game, id like to do the same too, thanks.
What butchering.
The temperature display is ATI Tray Tools. Which reminds me it's time to clean the heatsink, doesn't go above 68C usually.

I thought it is from Rivatuner...and was wondering how do you get AMD CPU temp to be displayed along with GPU temp. (Presently, only C2Ds are supported by a plugin)

I use ATT and it can readout the CPU temperature via SpeedFan, as long as you keep SF running in the background.

This guy couldn't understand why he was getting killed with headshots all the time. :p

screenies from hl2ep1

alyx vance at her finest
hl22008-02-0522-47-14-81.jpg

the final strider battle
hl22008-02-0523-34-00-59.jpg

Back