Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Just Cause - The 'premature' end... uninistalled the game.

Tried installing Halo2 but the version of halo2 I have 'acquired' was only for xp, so bad luck.

The other one is PURE, 1024 res 4xaa 4xaf nvidia cp setting and high game setting.

Will try it at 1440 res and post back.

Sorry about the duplicate/similar SS, i shold have checked before uploading but forgot to do so.

Gears of War... at last another shooter game that is exactly my type.

Guys, please recommend more such simple shooter games. I dont want to think much while I am gaming, I just want to aim and shoot.

dsarosh said:
Guys, please recommend more such simple shooter games. I dont want to think much while I am gaming, I just want to aim and shoot.

Check out the Painkiller and Serious Sam series :p

Quake 4 is another simple shooter that I play sometimes.

finished playing tomb raider anniversary edition. i have to say i didnt expect much. but after playing i was totally hooked on to it, its very engrossing. it was really fun racking up my brains trying to solve the puzzles. here are some screenies:

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

screenshot6.jpg

screenshot7.jpg

screenshot8.jpg

screenshot9.jpg

screenshot10.jpg

screenshot11.jpg

screenshot12.jpg

screenshot13.jpg

screenshot14.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

and the best thing i like about lara croft, her swan dive :D

screenshot15.jpg

EDIT: added screenshots

@stalker- lol no i dont have any fascination for lara croft. :p

viralbug said:
finished playing tomb raider anniversary edition. i have to say i didnt expect much. but after playing i was totally hooked on to it, its very engrossing. it was really fun racking up my brains trying to solve the puzzles. here are some screenies:

and the best thing i like about lara croft, her swan dive :D
screenshot15.jpg

I tried playing that game too, but then the puzzles got tough and I got frustrated and removed it and never tried it since.

Haha! If you think this is tough, you should've played the original game. The only difficulties I had in the remake were with finding those relics. All in all, great remake. Looks splendid and isn't heavy on resources either.

viralbug said:

Do you like animated buttocks? :bleh:

Back