Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

allright guys as i have just joined here.therefore i wont post anything now.but since i have completed halo2 recently and i really got amazed by it.

therefore i hope halo3 also gets released for pc.

anyways most of the people here seems familiar!!;)

1165288684.jpg

Assasins Creed - The end.

The game was really awesome towards the end.

James Bond - Quantum of Solace - Begining

^Yeah, AC was great. Never felt repetitive. That hidden blade was super-awesome! Stabbin' the Templars with that blade was cool. Can't wait for ACII. Stabbin' with dual hidden blades will be too cool. Altair makes a great assassino than Ezio. Altair's a lone soldier or an assassin, rather. Ezio's a kid.

You're right, it was a great game. A short while even after finishing that game, I could still hear the sword clangs.

Currently playing James Bond-Quantum of solace and this is also a fast paced shooter.

I actually like these kinds of games a lot. And this one is actually quite good.

Already in the few levels I played there is a museum, airport, african gheto, and lastly I'm shooting people from the top of a train.

There are nice powerful machine guns to, and a very nice system of hiding and shooting from cover.

It has definitely impressed me thus far.

But it's just a shooter, and there is no story or no puzzle or no plot. If you like gun/shooter games you will enjoy this one for sure.

I actually like these kinds of games a lot. And this one is actually quite good.
Already in the few levels I played there is a museum, airport, african gheto, and lastly I'm shooting people from the top of a train.
There are nice powerful machine guns to, and a very nice system of hiding and shooting from cover.
It has definitely impressed me thus far.
But it's just a shooter, and there is no story or no puzzle or no plot. If you like gun/shooter games you will enjoy this one for sure.

^Try playing AC II then. Ezio cannot be compared to the Altair. You're going to love the game. :p

Back