Post Your Proudest Gaming Moments...

Switch

Skilled
Well as for now mine is beating Farcry without using any cheats on high difficulty...

Next one will be quitting CSS(If i could :p)...

mine: putting teh widescreen to full use :tongue:

p.s: had to black n blue the mpc window to keep the pic in lieu with censorship rules :p

When I finished Resident Evil 3. I was kid back then, didn't know what internet was (so no guides or walkthroughs), and had shifted to Dreamcast from Gameboys. Re3 was the first game I bought with the DC, and when I switched it on, it took me a couple hours just to adjust to moving around with Jill.

I don't know how I did it, it took me a friggin month!! Days I had spent solving the water sample puzzle, and I dare any expert gamer to solve that particular puzzle in the game withing 20 mins.

But somehow I did it, and when I finished it, I was the proudest person in the world for several weeks to follow! :brevet:

When I beat Ashwath (ashr) in Q3 CPMA - nothing else I did comes close, even Xaero was easier on q3tourney6 in nightmare mode :D

Oh, and my first proud gaming moment was completing the game GODS :)

Owning practically every personi have ever played in CSS ^_^.

Apart from that finishing every level in Mafia without losing even one health.. I was kinda addicted to that game. Also i managed to complete San Andreas on PS2 without cheats, that games friggin huge....

Oh i also quit CSS so i beat Switch to it, it was the saddest lamest, crappiest suckiest, baddest etcetrest day of my life but i am teh proudz0r....

akS !

whateve_r said:
Owning practically every personi have ever played in CSS ^_^.

Apart from that finishing every level in Mafia without losing even one health.. I was kinda addicted to that game. Also i managed to complete San Andreas on PS2 without cheats, that games friggin huge....

Oh i also quit CSS so i beat Switch to it, it was the saddest lamest, crappiest suckiest, baddest etcetrest day of my life but i am teh proudz0r....

akS !

Like they will beleive you :devil:

Hmm my proudest gaming moment.....

beating RiO in Q3 CPMA Insta Gib ! :)

overall, getting my first clutch in my 2nd clan scrim against Requiem (sg clan.)

^^Somehow, I knew you'd say that :rofl: Winning is winning and you won that FFA match, but start practicing for Jan if you want to win another game :D

Well my most proud moment (this year) was when i finally reversed a Finisher in SVR06, that was the only challenge left unfinished, it took me Kurt Angle to Reverse Lita's DDT, but it was worth it :D

TE CSS Server

Switch | Drunk Mode Score 32 - 2

Those who dont get it... Well Playing with four LIT's down combined with 4 shots of B52... And still owing every-single-body with the trust worthy Ak/Knife... Man thats the phun in life...

Another one...

Playing Most Wanted with a friend on lan with longest track on (About 16.9 Miles x 10 laps) and winning by a split second difference.... 45 minutes of extreme concentration...

In all winning on LAN is always amongst one of the proudest moments...

^^ I second that,Winning in LAN is always fun although i havent been fortunate enough to experience that,taking into consideration my next to poor gaming skills :ashamed:

when I played with everything max @1280x1024 with max AA, AF & HDR for the first time since my birth in 13th February, 1986 with the help of a Sapphire X1800XT 512MB on 16th June, 2006

Back