Post Your Proudest Gaming Moments...

1) Finishing second in my first ever LAN tourney for warcraft. The reliance gamebox thing held in 2005ish. Lost to Nikunj . Could'nt have asked for a better start.

2) Semi-finalist at eswc 2006 for wc3. Lost to Kage (str3y). Kuppu swoami was on a rampage that day.

3) Beating a cheeky pro gam0r's brother in the quarter finals at eswc with only 5 steam tanks.Hu vs UD on TM. Early game was fairly balanced. no hard creepjacks,AM level 3. MK comes out, I proceed to direct tech to tier 3 for gyrocopters. UD pushes me early tier 3 and I've got a lvl 4 am,lvl 3 mk and a lvl 1 pally.

Dude was screwing me royally, I could see the satisfaction in his eyes. I focused his DK. So the guy decides to teleport back to his base because according to him he's already won. Turns out he cant teleport back. Why? cause all the while he was hanging out killing my barracks, I had 5 steam tanks pom-poming his base apart. Poor guy.One of the best games of my life.

I miss wc3. : (

(i) Going on a rampage with Tekken 4 .. started on 27th march 2002 , which finally ended somewhere during the middle of q3 2006 with Tekken 5(myself was getting bored) :p .. quite a long moment u can say ..

(ii) Won a local gaming competition on NFS HP2 , Fifa 2003

(iii) This year , did a whole day washout of every daugg that would come on in UT2004 .. in Morpheus3 with zoom instagib :D ..

lost cs intercollege to a particular college ... cause none of us were any good in tat game , practised hard for 1 year & beat the same college this year in score 13 : 0 :hap2:

completing mafia on my shitty old intel 810e crappy integrated graphics :mad:

while playing i could only see the shadows not any faces only at certain camera angles i could barely see the enemies and i killed my enemies just by seeing the spark out of their guns.I know its silly playing a game like that but i was way too impressed by the cutscenes,afterall they were the only thing completly visible to me:hap2:

and was so much happy when i completed the 2nd mission which took me a week as i was not able not see any alley from where to run and always got killed.:eek:hyeah:

1. reaching eswc blore finals, at the very first eswc/wcg i attended, and beating xT in one map (D2 - 16-4). we lost the next 2 maps, but it was cool, as we qualified for the nationals at my 1st big tourney.

2. when my first video god's own fragsters had a bit more than 500 downloads overall.

3. when my latest video, acid, received almost 2000 downloads on the first day itself. :D

Wah. I felt like throwing my wow copy away when I had to download the lates 150 meg patch around 3 weeks after the 2.something 400 meg patch.

Yeah the horse felt good too :p.

Americas Army game last year, M203 spawn spam nades blew all my team except me and medic in bridge map. Held 11 people for 8 minutes with 2 snipers and last man was sniped like 2 feet away from escape. Both snipers hidden in trees way back and sniped the whole team, they had no clue where they were getting shot from :p

And the other would be completing MAFIA last mission. Was speechless with the ending.

Back