Post Your Proudest Gaming Moments...

Mine is kinda old..

When i won a couple of Q3 FFA when i trailed someone by 4-5 frags when he was on 99 on a fraglimit of 100 ...it was bliss

killing medusa on lvl25 of nethack (got there ONLY once)

finishing baldur's gate

watching my sis finish super mario 3 and captain claw before me :p

I feel proud each and every time i Complete any game ..........

The Most Recent would be completing NFS Carbon in 18 hours on PC that also just 3 days after its launch and just after few days completing again in merely less than 6 hours on my XBOX.

But the bad part is its the worst game in the NFS series.

kicking some noob ass in NFS in WCG 05 n 06 and also in ESWC - trackmania!
reached the mumbai finals!! :p

and beating dhruv modi in NFS UG2 in WCG 05 in mumbai

but sadly had rematch n lost coz my torque was above limit :(

nice feelin that tho lol!! :bleh:

MP - When I beat rio in CPM3A, what an adrenaline rush that was :p

When I beat the.....ummm......b3s7 pl4y3r 1n 1nd14 :| [Not you ashr, it's a long story!]

SP - Half life and Max Payne with kung fu mod have given me the biggest orgasms ever :p

my proudest gaming moment would be the day i finished monkey island 2 : le chuck's revenge sometime in 2006. that, after being stuck at the same place in the game since around 1993.

My proudest moments...:eek:hyeah:

1. Winning a 1 vs 4 Player Age of Conquerers LAN game at office in under 40 min.
2. Winning the Longest 4 vs 4 (15 Hours) Age of conquerers game we ever played.

15 hours?!?

even all wood on the map is finished after 4 hours (unless you play in black forest)

trading lifeline i guess?

my latest moment....finishing new super mario on the DS

1. When I Become Number 1 On The FunEnclave Arcade!! ( Then Gamemaster Took My Proudness Away!!)

2. Completing Resident Evil 4 in just 14 Hours!! (HeHe Was Really Stressful)

3. When I Completed Splinter Cell Chaos Theory In 1 Day!! (Played For About 9 Hours Though!!)

One more win against RiO on ztn3tourney1 :p

Leading 11-10 and running from him with 7hp for the last 10 secs seemed like forever!!! :/

Back