Post your Rigs !

What do you use this much Ram for? Don't say that you open 100 chrome tabs
Nothing tbh.. just gaming.. i just tried to future proof it because if i went with 32gb right now and later wanted to upgrade to 64gb for whatever reason.. it would be very hard to find the same sticks with the same timings.. and 2 sticks are always better than 4 so i thought just get 64gb today and call it a day.

Nothing tbh.. just gaming.. i just tried to future proof it because if i went with 32gb right now and later wanted to upgrade to 64gb for whatever reason.. it would be very hard to find the same sticks with the same timings.. and 2 sticks are always better than 4 so i thought just get 64gb today and call it a day.
Great, hope you get time to play games everyday :)

Finally got around to build a PC, 5600G+3060Ti
4.jpg

Damn that soundbar is much longer than I thought it would be. How is the audio quality? Can you connect more speakers to it?
And for some reason seeing the old laptop being in use made me smile. I guess my mind has been corrupted by people showing off their latest PC's on the internet.

Damn that soundbar is much longer than I thought it would be. How is the audio quality? Can you connect more speakers to it?
And for some reason seeing the old laptop being in use made me smile. I guess my mind has been corrupted by people showing off their latest PC's on the internet.
Thanks! It was a dream come true when I bought this laptop...but now its showing its age in modern titles.
And yes the soundbar is long.. original i planned to buy a desktop speaker like creative pebble, but this was on offer for 2k so bought this. For that price sound quality is decent for casual use. There is not much stereo separation. It has a boosted lower end in default music mode, but I dont mind it as I listen to edm more. The movie mode is somewhat balanced and I use it for youtube videos.
You cannot connect any more speakers to it as it is a standalone Bluetooth soundbar.

Built it around August lot needs to be done like fans(cant make up my mind to spend 18k for rgb fans) and need to clean setup too but here we go
Specs- cpu-7800x3d,gpu- inno3d 3080ti,ram- g skillz tridentz neo cl30 32gb,mobo- strix b650e-gaming
View attachment 182976
I have the same mobo/processor and 64gb 6000 cl30.. the boot time is around 1 min even with the latest bios. is your experience the same?

I have the same mobo/processor and 64gb 6000 cl30.. the boot time is around 1 min even with the latest bios. is your experience the same?
I have different setup than yours and way lower specs. Try to disable 'fast startup' in power options. Also it could be related to some startup apps you have.
1704559583234.png

mffpc.jpg
mffpc2.jpg

Built a medium form factor PC with the Asus Prime AP201 case today. I plan on moving countries this year so I thought this would be a good middle ground between a huge mid/full tower rig and a more expensive/annoying-to-deal-with ITX/SFF pc. It's fast, runs very cool and easily sits on my desk. I kind of love it.

Specs are:
Ryzen 5 7600
Gigabyte B650M AORUS Elite AX
Gskill Ripjaws S5 2x16GB 6000 CL36
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC
Deepcool LS520 SE
MSI A750GL power supply

Back