Post your Windows Experience Index Scores

ya i got same score when it wasnt detecting my gfx card......now after detecting its giving 4.6....

gfx card 6600gt

also aero wont be working on your screen kumar

yeah...aero is not running on my system....have to get a graphics card ASAP.Waiting for the DX10 cards to mature somewhat.

untitledso8.jpg

^^^
The Graphics Score

This score is intended to reflect how a system will run Aero (desktop composition) and playback Windows Media Video. It measures video memory bandwidth (in mega bytes per second) and converts it to a score between 1.0 and 5.9.

If the graphics hardware does not support DirectX 9 (DX9) graphics, then the system receives a graphics score of 1.0 regardless of driver type. If the system supports DX9, but does not have a WDDM Driver (Windows Vista Display Driver Model) the system will then receive a graphics score of 1.9 at the most.

The Gaming Score

The gaming score measures the frames per second the graphics card can handle for various textures.

Additional notes:

·If the graphics card does not support D3D 9 then it receives a Gaming score of 1.0.

·If D3D 9 is supported, the card is DX9 capable and has a WDDM driver, it will score at least 2.0.

·If the score is greater than or equal to 5.0 and the graphics sub-system does not support Pixel Shader 3.0 then the score is limited to 4.9

Source: Windows Vista Team Blog : Windows Experience Index: An In-Depth Look

Back