Budget 25-30k Power packed phone upto 30k

Hi !
Looking for a new android up to 30k. my s7 duos got stuck at samsung screen then went dead ! lasted around 4 years.
I am thinking samsung s10 lite...I some how dont like their A series. What are your view of samsung A series ? really wanted the s20 but budgets doesnt permit now.
camera and performance really matters as use lot of apps.
Thanks...

A52 for camera(ois) and ip67 rating plus super amoled and longer update support.
Mi 11x for performance tho many reviews say it has green tint issue.
Iqoo 7 for performance but again they are even less reliable than mi
Pixel 4a for camera and a somewhat confortable screen size, updates and vanilla experience

Don't go for dimesity socs, devs rarely optimise for dimensity, and there is no support for gcam for dimensity soc iirc.

Edit: if you can extend your budget S20 Fe 5g is a really good phone.

If op can extend to 40k, mi 11x Pro is a way better option than s20 FE.
I am talking about the S20 FE 5G Variant and not the standard variant. Concern with Mi 11x Pro is Xiaomi infrequent update schedule for even the flagship devices. S20 FE 5G falls under monthly security update schedule of Samsung. 4 year security updates are assured. https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb

888 does trumph 865 but heats up as well. Mi 11x Pro will beat FE in specs but not in the overall experience.

OP may also check for Vivo X60 in the offline market. Heard good pricing for it in the offline market. BBK have improved drastically with updates. Vivo enabled carrier aggregation via update in my cousin's vivo v20.

Hows the S20FE ? The phone was notorious for having a ghost touch screen issue.. is that resolved?
Non-5G? Exynos variant? I had one. It was okay, but used to overheat while using the camera for longer sessions.
Would recommend going for devices with SD778 or 865 chips.
Iqoo 7, A52s etc.

Seems working fine with around 12 apps installed other then built in onces. wife using it so general use including youtube streaming more.

I didnt want to get the exynos models. Unfortunately very few samsung models available with snapdragon outside US. Even the newer models have exynos.
I had a old samsung s7 with exynos but it was amazingly fast even after 4 years. I guess depends on the exynos model ? But current ratings show snapdragon leading performing better in almost in all phones.

I dont know why this discrimination ? If we spend more then 50k isnt it our choice to get the best ? Samsung playing smart i guess since exynos is their own chipset

Poco as mentioned above, Mi 11 or Pixel 4a seem to be your options.
Mi 11x, poco x3 pro, realme gt me. Pixel 4a has nice camera but definitely not a very powerful chip.
S20 fe 5g is a great phone. But you may have to wait till Diwali to get it under 35k which would still be over your budget by 5k.
If you only desire performance poco x3 pro is great. Mi 11x has a little better chip and amoled but comes at a premium of 10k. If you are thinking of getting a phone with good camera and a decent chip then samsung a52 is good. It has a good camera, ip67 rating and a chip with same performance as pixel 4a.
Seems working fine with around 12 apps installed other then built in onces. wife using it so general use including youtube streaming more.

I didnt want to get the exynos models. Unfortunately very few samsung models available with snapdragon outside US. Even the newer models have exynos.
I had a old samsung s7 with exynos but it was amazingly fast even after 4 years. I guess depends on the exynos model ? But current ratings show snapdragon leading performing better in almost in all phones.

I dont know why this discrimination ? If we spend more then 50k isnt it our choice to get the best ? Samsung playing smart i guess since exynos is their own chipset
A52, A72, A51, A71 all come with snapdragon chips.

Back