Powerful chargers

Hi !
Was looking to get a all device charger like the one from Mi below. Its a 67w charger I suppose enough for most of devices and laptop too. Any other suggestions ?

Hi !
Was looking to get a all device charger like the one from Mi below. Its a 67w charger I suppose enough for most of devices and laptop too. Any other suggestions ?
Stay away from this, This is not a USB-C PD charger.

Any suggestions would appreciate. Thanks guys
Got samsung 25w with c port. Many articles talk about decrease in battery life with excessively fast chargers.

Attachments

• new.jpeg
    new.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 80
Got samsung 25w with c port. Many articles talk about decrease in battery life with excessively fast chargers.
Excessively fast chargers strain the battery beyond what is their design limit in terms of energy acceptance rate. This reduces the cycle life and capacity of the battery.

Ideally, a current of about half or less of the Ah rating of the pack would be a great tool in managing battery health for long life. (Ah = mAh / 1000)

What about this one .......... Satechi 108w pro usb

Crazy price. Even a 65w charger is enough for laptop. Not sure if true but I read somewhere multiport chargers do not last for long and also there is performance loss.

Many articles talk about decrease in battery life with excessively fast chargers.
This is if you constantly charge your phone. Also I personally think that a 60'ish watt should be fine. But not the 100+ watt ones. But again it should be okay if use your phone minimally say charge once in 2 days. But remember to go for a large battery phone/device if you want to use these hyper chargers. Like 5000-6000 mah. Shouldn't be too concerning if you don't mind getting the battery replaced though.

Back