Pre-Order: First on the Block - Intel P55 Motherboards!! Stocks Limited.

The TechShopGuy is HERE!! bringing you the hottest deals on the newest chipset from Intel!

The Intel P55 chipset boards are nearly upon us, heres a chance to be one of the first ones to actually get your hands on Intel's new Lynnfield supporting Motherboards featuring the P55 Ibex Peak Chipset

The number of boards available will be limited. Pre Order to ensure that you're one of the first to get your hand on the Boards.
Shipping starts on 5th September 2009

lynnfield.png

"VR Zone" said:
Intel P55 Express chipset codenamed Ibex Peak will be able to support mainstream LGA1156 quad-core Lynnfield and dual-core Havendale with integrated GPU in Q3 2009. It is a single chip solution known as Platform Controller Hub (PCH) that has all the I/O features of the ICH. Internally, Ibex Peak with Lynnfield/Havendale is known as Summitlake. It has the ability to support dual graphics like SLI and Crossfire in x8/x8 configuration. However, the P55 chipset interconnect is still on the DMI instead of the new QPI found on the X58 chipset. For the I/O aspect, it supports 14 USB 2.0 ports, 8 PCIe 2.0 x1 ports, 6 SATA 3.0Gb/s ports, Gigabit Ethernet and IMST 9.0 with FIS port multiplier.

Model Number Socket Price
GA-P55-UD3R LGA 1156 12138/- +Shipping
imagemagic.php

GA-P55-UD6 LGA 1156 17966/- + Shipping
imagemagic.php
imagemagic.php
imagemagic.php

All prices include all taxes are for non-CC payment option.

For Shipping Charges, we have different rates for various product categories as well as for different regions in India integrated into our system. Our DTDC Surface Shipping rates are the lowest and very reasonable IMO.

Please avoid asking "Exact Shipping Charges" by PM if possible. You will know the EXACT Shipping Charges and the EXACT amount payable BEFORE you confirm your Order.

PM me for Details.

* 6EMI and 12EMI options available ONLY with ICICI Credit Cards.
* EMI options available on ANY PURCHASE above Rs. 1500/-
* EMI's calculated on Total Order Amount (T.O.A.) = Sum of all Products + Shipping
* 6EMI = (T.O.A.)/6 + 4.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI
* 12EMI = (T.O.A.)/12 + 10.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI

For more information about this deal, other products and to check shipping details do visit www.techshop.in
Feel free to PM me with your queries.

We're in discussions with the distributors to get prices. Expecting developments with regards to the same soon.

All socket LGA 1156 processors would naturally be compatible with the boards.

Hmm.. Good to know that P55 are finally out, however research indicates that QPI makes lot of difference, as new Softwares and Games will be depending upon some aspects of QPI.

Lets the review talk when the CPU is out.

^^ not many people just upgrade proccies, most of us upgrade the platform as a whole. Which is why many of us are eagerly waiting for Lynfield, a mainstream proccy coupled with a mainstream board, with the performance close to an i7 920. I heard Gigabyte is releasing close to 15 variants for the P55, including a 100 USD board, it will be great if you can check those too.

We're currently in touch with the distris to source the aforementioned board.

However, we'll need at least 10 orders.

How many of you guys would be interested in the Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 ?

Quick show of hands please :)

If the number of interests exceeds 10 we're on for a awesome deal.

The Distri's aren't being too forthcoming about the pricing. Information on the same is expected on Monday.

In any case, if the number of interested parties exceeds 10 then the distri's would sit up and take notice.

The distri's have quoted about 10100/- to 10200/- the pricing is simply unviable for a board that retails abroad at 110$ to 120$ I'll have a word on Monday but the deal on the 790X-UD4P is unlikely to see the light of day unless we have 10+ orders

TheTechShopGuy said:
Drop me a PM, I'll see what I can do, if there is sufficient demand a GO might be possible.

That board(Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P) here even with the price a BIT(emphasis) north of the US/newegg retail has the potential to derail the current mass-market Gigabyte G31+E7500 low-mid end favourite combo. (a lot more potential than the 790X-UD4P, being AM3, cheaper, with DDR3 reaching price parity with DDR2 quickly)
I'm not saying I'll definitely be interested in one, just giving this fine dealer a heads up. :)
Ofcourse, just like the Gigabyte G31, it'd take a few people to show the others what this board can really do. =)

TheTechShopGuy said:
The distri's have quoted about 10100/- to 10200/- the pricing is simply unviable for a board that retails abroad at 110$ to 120$ I'll have a word on Monday but the deal on the 790X-UD4P is unlikely to see the light of day unless we have 10+ orders

Lol, that board more likely is gonna retail for 105 USD :) best of luck to the distributor for selling it at that price here. Looks like most of us will try the US dealers way.....

Of-course, if you can inquire on the other brands too, as the P55 chipset is a mid range chipset, unlike X58 so almost all the board manufacturers will have a 100-115 USD range P55 boards...

Back