Pre-Order Xigmatek Elysium ATX | E-ATX | XL-ATX | HPTX Super Tower Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
2q3cd9y.jpg

28sqwld.jpg

ELYSIUM – Domicile of the blessed in the ROMAN EMPIRE, surrounded by own stars and a sun - your new high end gaming tower. Spotlighting your hardware with 12*5.25” drive bays and two 4 in 3 HDD cages. Supporting extreme HPTX, XL-ATX, and downward form factors. Aluminum and mesh front design with USB 3.0 and Hot-Swap HDD docking on the top panel. Two mounting possibilities for PSU’on the top and bottom, and water cooling experts and enthusiasts will be overwhelmed with their radiators up to 420mm including seven spots for the tube guidance.

• Support HPTX super big M/B and 10 PCI slots for four graphic cards.
  • Hot-swappable 2.5/3.5” SATA HDD docking on top panel.
  • Two USB3.0 super-speed ports on top panel with dust-proof cover.
  • Both side screw-less ODD holders.
  • Dual PSU possible on the top and bottom.
  • 360/420mm water cooling radiator possible.
  • Fully external twelve 5.25” bays with two “4 in 3 HDD cage”.
  • 3.5” HDD anti-vibration rubbers inside of 4 in 3 cages.
  • Anti-vibration rubbers and bottom dust filter for PSU.
  • Aluminum on the front mesh panel with removable dust filters.

Specification :

Product Name|ELYSIUM

Product Number|CCC-HSA0DS-U01~04

Dimension|(W)230 x (H)618 x (D)663 mm (9.06*24.33*26.10 inches)

Drive Bay|5.25" External x 12 with tool-free holders.

|(Including two external 3.5" device adapter and one 4 in 3 3.5" HDD adapter.)

Expansion Slot|10 slots

Motherboard Support|HPTX, XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, ITX (with backside hole for CPU cooler)

Power Supply|Standard P/S2 ATX/EPS power supply unit

|1. Two PSU space on the top and bottom.

|2. Intake airflow hole with dust filter.

|3. Available for face upward and downward installation.

|4. Within anti-vibration rubber.

Front Fan|Pre-installed 120mm white LED with black blades x 2

|(On the 4 in 3 HDD cages.)

Rear Fan|Pre-installed 140mm white LED with black blades x 1

|(120mm fan is available)

Side Fan|Pre-installed 200mm white LED with black blades x 1

CPU Fan|80/120mm fan x 1 available

Bottom Fan|If PSU was installed on bottom space: 120/140mm fan x2 or 200mm fan x 1

|If PSU was installed on top space: 120/140mm fan x3 or 200mm fan x 2

Top Fan|If PSU was installed on bottom space: 120/140mm fan x3 or 200mm fan x 2

|If PSU was installed on top space: 120/140mm fan x2 or 200mm fan x 1

Water cooling|Water pipe holes x 7 (with rubber cover)

|Available for 360/420mm radiator

I/O Panel|Power On/Off switch, USB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1,Audio in/out x 1 (HD Audio).

Manufacturer Warranty|1 Year limited

Reviews :

Xigmatek Elysium Review | techPowerUp

Xigmatek Elysium Video Review | Overclock3D

Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower Chassis Review | jonnyGURU

Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower Exclusive Review | TweakTown USA Edition

Cost - Rs. 11500 Shipped

Available in Limited Quantity from Friday the 8th of July

Cabinets will be shipped by Friday the 8th of July

To Pre-Order :

Bank Account Details :

Code:
[TABLE]Account No.|05860200000825

Account Name|MASTERMIND TRADE-IN PVT LTD

Account Type|Current Account 

Branch|PARLIAMENT STREET, New Delhi

Bank|Bank of Baroda

IFSC Code|BARB0PARLIA (it is zero not O)[/TABLE]

Pay Rs. 11,500 & Mention your Techenclave ID with your Order Number & Xigmatek Elysium in the payment comments after using the Link Below

To Order Visit :

Are you selling any other Xigmatek models? A full list would be helpful as I am contemplating to buy one within 4-6K.

1. Does limited quantities mean that you would be back ordering based on the number of pre-orders?

2. Will you be getting all 4 variations of the case or just one? Can the buyer choose which one he wants?

I am 100% interested in the case (specifically the variation with the windowed side panel and silver colored accents in the front), but the thing is that I don't want to pay the entire amount upfront before you even have a confirmed time frame and lock the amount for 2 months or maybe more. I have had bad experience with pre-orders when I paid way too upfront.

I am willing to pay a month early if you have a confirmed time frame for arrival. Alternatively if you need to confirm interest before you get the distributor to import them, can you not just take an advance of say 20% (2k) from interested people as a sign of interest and let the people know once you have a confirmed date so they can pay the rest?

Basically What I am trying to say is that I want to reserve a case for myself, but I don't want to pay the entire amount 2 months before the tentative arrival date.

^ 1 x udit

^ 1 x another te member i dont recall have asked me to block their units.

I am not asking for any money from any customer. the order is already placed and am not waiting for money from any customer. only Black version with window panel is what am getting since the MOQ for each so i cant include all 4 due to the lack of higher end cabinets in India. i will reserve one for you if you want from this lot if your ok with the model thats in the picture.

with regards

mediahome.in said:
^ 1 x udit

^ 1 x another te member i dont recall have asked me to block their units.

I am not asking for any money from any customer. the order is already placed and am not waiting for money from any customer. only Black version with window panel is what am getting since the MOQ for each so i cant include all 4 due to the lack of higher end cabinets in India. i will reserve one for you if you want from this lot if your ok with the model thats in the picture.

with regards

In that case, Please reserve one unit for me. I am fine with the Black version with Window.

Hi Media home, I have pm'ed you as well and have emailed via website expressing interest for the Xigmatek Elysium-Window Black, please reserve one for me too, and like lordnemesis stated above, I am also ready to pay any advance, rather than paying the whole amount upfront for two months. Would be great if you could confirn reservation of one case for me too please.

Regards

Saif

order via the link above & get the order number if anyone interested in buying

after ordering pay Rs. 11,100 (inclusive of shipping charges) to the following bank account with your techenclave id, mediahome.in order number & xigmatek elysium mentioned in the payment comments

Bank Account Details :

Code:
[TABLE]Account No.|05860200000825

Bank|Bank of Baroda

IFSC Code|BARB0PARLIA (it is zero not O)[/TABLE]

Pre-Order price available till Friday the 8th of July

order via the link above & get the order number if anyone interested in buying

after ordering pay Rs. 11,100 (inclusive of shipping charges) to the following bank account with your techenclave id, mediahome.in order number & xigmatek elysium mentioned in the payment comments

Bank Account Details :

Account No.|05860200000825

Bank|Bank of Baroda

IFSC Code|BARB0PARLIA (it is zero not O)

Pre-Order price available till Friday the 8th of July

Hey Udit/Anuj, I didn't get any reply on my query regarding whether I can use the 1000/- voucher won in TE BTH Contest with this.

Udit/Anuj, As discussed, I have transferred 10.1k to the specified account via NEFT. The rest (1k as BTH Contest prize) can be claimed from Saiyan.

Mediahome Order No : 957

Left the following transfer description during the transfer

LN Elysium Ord 957

Please confirm receipt of amount once its reflected into your account. Also let me definitely know beforehand if there is any change in the shipping time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back