Pre Orders for Forth Coming Releases (CoD:MW2)

Hello peeps,

A lot of hot titles are lined up for releases during the upcoming 3 months. Since 1 thread will not be sufficient to accomodate all, i am starting this second thread for Pre-Orders.

We'll be taking pre-orders for forth coming releases in this thread. Keep checking back for regular updates.

The list of members and their order status will be displayed below the main thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [PS3/Xbox 360/PC]

Platform: PS3, Xbox360, PC

Regular Edition MRP: Rs 3,499 (PS3), Rs 3,499 (Xbox 360), Rs 1299 (PC)

Offer price: Rs 3,200 (PS3), Rs 3,200 (Xbox 360), Rs 1170 (PC)

Hardened Edition MRP:
Rs 4,999 (PS3/Xbox 360)

Offer price: Rs 4,600
(PS3/Xbox 360)

(The stocks of these special editions are gonna be low, so please clear your payments and confirm asap)

Prestige Edition MRP:
Rs 9,999 (PS3/Xbox 360)

Offer price: Rs 9,500
(PS3/Xbox 360)

(** The margins are low on the prestige edt and the box will be heavy, so can't offer any more discounts. The stocks of these special editions are gonna be low, so please clear your payments and confirm asap)

Additional offer: Free T-Shirts Confirmed Only For All Console Versions Of The Game

Release Date: 10th Nov (Tentative) Console Versions

Release Date: November End, December 1st Week (Tentative) PC Versions

Additional discount of Rs 200 on Standard Editions & Hardened Editions if we reach a total of 100 Nos in Pre-Orders. The discounted amount will either be refunded or can be used for the next purchase with us.

Pre-Orders closing date for Console Versions: 5th November. Kindly clear the payments before this date.

Pre-Orders closing date for PC Version: 25th November.

Prices include shipping. Members can opt for **DTDC Plus by paying additional charges.

** DTDC Plus is a gauranteed next business day delivery service. For coverage & details please click here
DTDC - India

The Hardened Edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 includes the following:

• A Modern Warfare 2 Xbox360 game
    • A premium steelbook case
    • A hardbound art book
    • A Call of Duty classic full downloaded game

The Prestige Edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 includes the following:
  • Fully functional and wearable night vision googles
  • Individual-numbered, engraved captain "soap" MacTavish collector's stand
  • A complete Modern Warfare 2 hardened edition
    • A Modern Warfare 2 Xbox360 game
    • A premium steelbook case
    • A hardbound art book
    • A Call of Duty classic full downloaded game

Intencity's (thats me :)) Special Offer Valid Only Till Sunday the 8th October

Personalised Dog Tags for Rs 100 Extra - Optional with all Pre-Orders of MW2 - All versions.

On one side of the Tag, you can have your personal details embossed as shown in the picture above. The other side will feature MW2 and our Brand Name.

Please choose from the characters displayed below and mail us your orders asap. Those who have already paid for the game can pay the 100 bucks xtra and get this baby. Please address the mail to orders@intencity.in with the sub "MW2 Dog Tags"

[FONT=&quot]A[/FONT][FONT=&quot]~[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Z[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0[/FONT][FONT=&quot]~[/FONT][FONT=&quot]9[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]&[/FONT]﹐[FONT=&quot] .–[/FONT][FONT=&quot]/[/FONT]﹙﹚[FONT=&quot]~ @ * + ? ! “[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‵[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]([/FONT][FONT=&quot]Turkish[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ç İ j РÖ Ş Ãœ h $ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]♥[/FONT]

There's a limitation on the details you can have on the tag. They are

5 Horizontal lines max and 15 characters per line, these include spaces and punctuation marks

I know its a bit late, but we thought of it last minute. We'll strive for similar offers with future releases in time, thats a promise :)

CoD: MW2 PC

1) Bourne17290 - Payment received
2) Ryunosuke - Payment received
3) swordfish123 - Payment received
4) vivek90 - Payment received
5) kjd_1122 - Payment received

CoD: MW2 PS3

Standard Edition

1) Joy1 - Payment recieved
2) Nemo_Mjolnir - Payment received
3) nikhilnaik45 - Payment received
4) shantanugoel - Payment received
5) glen.george - Payment received
6) dabba - Payment recieved
7) extol - Payment received
8) manuvikram007 - Payment received

CoD: MW2 XBOX 360

Standard Edition

1) kitson007 - Payment received

CoD: MW2 PS3

Prestige Edition

1) extol - Payment received

Wow! Decent pricing for the PC version. Lord nemesis was right about the pricing part. Good work praashant. :)

Well m just passing on the info that was given to me by the distributors and will update the thread once i know for sure about the delay. Anyway, there's still plenty of time for the release.

Wow!!!!!!
Put me in list for 1 * regular edition pc
Bro if u can arrange some posters, sticketz etc ....let me know am inerested in geting some(of cod4 mw2):eek:hyeah:

CoD: MW2 PC

1) Bourne17290 - Payment received

2) manuvikram007 - Awaiting payment

Freebies not announced yet, but if there's any will surely be passed on to y'all

Prashaant plz drop me a pm when u have this at yer store.

i need to pick up 3-4 titles plus multiple copies of COD:MW2 (shitloads of fans at wrk).

Back