Pre_Order Aakash tablet

kalla_maakri

Adept
The much awaited India’s ultra low cost Aakash tablet is finally here and is creating ripples all around. Datawind launches Ubislate 7 in India as Aakash. DataWind Ltd, the leading developer of wireless web access products and services has come up with Aakash tablet. The tablet is powered by Android 2.2 and boasts of multiple touch screen and Connexant CPU with HD video and accelerated graphics. Aakash tablet offers a web delivery platform that enables quality and interactive knowledge over the internet.

Features : Aakash Tablet: UbiSlate Netbook : Datawind ubislate

Pre_Order here > Aakash Tablet: UbiSlate Netbook : Datawind ubislate

At only Rs.2,999, you get:

A 7” Android 2.2 tablet

With an embedded GPRS modem and WiFi

Unlimited Mobile Internet at only Rs.98 / 2GB per month

HD Quality Video and Multimedia

150,000 Android Apps

And It’s a Phone!

Was this the one awarded the cheapest tablet ever? If, then it was targeted for external market price of <3k and at 1.5k for students.

800*480 res screen and two USB host ports are the main features with optional 3G.

When is this fuss going to end ???

waited for so long now :mad:

come on now , where to buy is DataWind :p

[/COLOR]one more dum thing I would like to know is that why two version ?????

they could have just the price differences :p

it's unfair for us students not to have all features + i heard that student version don't even have the Sim card option :S

Looks good, here are the specs and features

2lvg3o4.jpg

9qgwfr.jpg

I will only use it for downloading and surfing stuff ;) tough it should be sufficient for that kind of stuff :D

I will mainly use it to watch HD p0rn sitting last bench with friends in class :bleh:

btw anyone here getting them from their college ?

Add a few more SD Card, you can use it a Mp3 or video player at the least.

Wait for a detailed review from fellow TE mates (Drool over some classy pictures tooo...)

What exactly is the release date. Get it on Letsbuy and game on with coupons tooo.

avi said:
I will mainly use it to watch HD p0rn sitting last bench with friends in class :bleh:

btw anyone here getting them from their college ?

^^ Exactly, you can only do that if you get it from the college!!! Presently it is only being given to the IITs, RECs, BITS Pilani... :mad:
kalla_maakri said:
^^ shame on you

^^ Atleast he has the guts to admit it... (even then I think he is joking!)...
v.Na5h said:
Alright everyone is gonna buy this

But when is it gonna be available :mad: :mad:

^^ It's been on preorder for a long time now. It was recently disclosed by Datawind that they have received ~ 3 Lakh preorders for the Slate!! :O

The address mentioned on the site is of amritsar i personally inquired the availability of this product it will available on next month

Back