Presenting!! OPEN-EAR Audio Headgear ...Guess it and win a trip to my Home !!

thats not my work address! its just that even if i give my home address they still deliver the parcels at the hospital. so its better to avoid confusion.

BTW...OK will edit it! thanks for the concern. hows gaming BTW! am not a regular at IVG now a days cause preparations( thus cant play games :( )

@faheem : Case of your TF10 getting lost i specially asked the seller to insure the product to my luck it did not cost me much ...12.5 GBP ..a.round Rs. 1000 with shipping. reached me in 12 days after postage.

and really your TF10 are LOST, or is there some hope left! I mean there must be some tracking ID, USPS provides an ID. and all the international tracking are covered by IPS web tracking.

even my HK air mail was covered ..it just tells weather the item has crossed the borders or not.

about the FX700 : the whole spectrum is in line, i will say. really the treble is also well extended and has that AKG sparkle! you must try these....quick note doen my address while i uplad a edited pic. :p

Congrats on the earphones ! :D

Now stop posting impressions ! I dont want to spend anything more on portable audio but all this talk about top tier IEMs is driving me crazy !!!! :mad:

After sampling them every now and then, I am listening to them tonight exclusively for the first time. And strategy, am I happy or am I happy? :D

SM3 does present things in a "enveloping sound stage", but it's not natural. This one - the imaging, timbre, the excellent sound space, airiness, presence of almost all of spectrum - just beautiful and oh! they are not even "burnt-in", but I don't really care. Now only if these damn things could isolate :(

I thought I liked the guitars in the Panas. But these are at a different level to my ear - sweet. Those guitar plucks in Opeth's acoustic passages just travel through air like his hand sliding. Any good IEM that does something special or nice brings me a smile of contentment. With FX700, I am always smiling. Usually at such times, I am busy writing a "Initial Impressions". Really, who cares? If I can stop listening, I'll get to it :)

PS: Don't ask me if it's better than SM3. I'll take 3 months to decide which is which. Until then, happy listening to myself :D

haha congrats strat.. im also in for a loaner program man.. u guys r getting some real nice iems :) me n faheem will split the shipping!!! :p

Screw the loaner program , I am ready to rent some of these kick-ass IEMs all the big boi's have :p PM me with a reasonable offer :rofl: . Exchange possible with a high-end can worth 400$ :p

Back