FS: Others Price Drop - Multiple Items. (Tower/MoBo/Keyboard/AIO) (PRICES ADDED)

RahatB

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Delhi
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 24, 2018
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Failed Build/Not in use.
So, I'm not the greatest with pricing, not great at the market. All I know is I have these 4 final items from a failed build left overs. They're unboxed and unused. I'd like some help with the pricing (Yes I'm aware there is a thread for that but this is also a sale post) and how to go about selling them, I'm slightly in need of the money as I've kinda begun the journey towards in-dependency and could do with a few more things as I don't have much to my name now and I need a few essentials to survive. Ill make a list down below and will keep adding things as I find them. TIA.

Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming MoBo.
Price - 1̶6̶5̶0̶0̶ 13000 (negotiable)
Shipping from - Delhi
Item Condition - 5 out of 5
Payment Options - Cash, Bank Transfer
Purchase Date - May 31, 2018
Shipping Charges - Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics? - Yes
Remaining Warranty Period - 9 Months
Invoice Available? - Yes
Reason for Sale - Failed Build.

Installed once in cabinet, never booted or tested. More pictures/details can be provided, details on bill whited out for privacy, will provide complete bill with purchase. More pictures -
20200830_211739.jpg20200830_211752.jpg

Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard with RGB Lighting. (SOLD)
Price - SOLD
Shipping from - Delhi
Purchase Date - Nov 15, 2018
Remaining Warranty Period - None
Invoice Available? - No
Reason for Sale - Not in use.

Used for less than 50 working hours.
Has a bunch of RGB settings to make them flash, you can control the speeds and make it have a few strobe and wave modes, also can have it in 10 solid tones. More pictures -

20200830_211823.jpg20200830_211813.jpg

CORSAIR Hydro Series™ H100i V2 AIO Watercooler.
Price - SOLD
Shipping from - Delhi
Purchase Date - May 31, 2018
Remaining Warranty Period - 33 Months
Invoice Available? - Yes

Still has original thermal paste sealed on it. Details on bill whited out for privacy, will provide complete bill with purchase. More pictures -

20200830_211647.jpg20200830_211711.jpg

Corsair Crystal Series™ 570X RGB ATX Mid-Tower Case.
Price - SOLD
Shipping from - Delhi
Purchase Date - Aug 3, 2018
Remaining Warranty Period - None
Invoice Available? - Yes

Brand New, Unboxed and the MoBo installed once as well as fan positions changed. The plastics are still on covering the tempered glass and the original box is available without the foam inserts. More pictures -

20200830_211850.jpg20200830_211904.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Bills are attached at the bottom, any queries and questions will be attended to ASAP.
Everything has testing warranty if needed and if I'm missing something please let me know and I will fix.

Attachments

• H100i V2 Bill.pdf
    417.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Mobo Bill.pdf
    448.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Tower Bill.pdf
    339.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
need to mention price of all items.
dont share phone number or email ids
go through rules thread
pm me when you want to post prices, ill unlock

Tower and AIO shipped and received by @ashoka1

:)
You have not shipped all items still you have bills,cabinet box,accessory kits in your possession.Can you share pictures of tower how you packed it?
Just share pictures so member here can learn how to pack fragile items.You shipped a full flass tower without a box or any sort of box without any protection against impact.
My cousin could not check tower for any damage as he is out of state.but yes tower(without any sort of box,bills,screw kits)aio(without bill)were received by a police officer at police academy gurugram on my behalf

You have not shipped all items still you have bills,cabinet box,accessory kits in your possession.Can you share pictures of tower how you packed it?
Just share pictures so member here can learn how to pack fragile items.You shipped a full flass tower without a box or any sort of box without any protection against impact.
My cousin could not check tower for any damage as he is out of state.but yes tower(without any sort of box,bills,screw kits)aio(without bill)were received by a police officer at police academy gurugram on my behalf
Each screw has its reason when it comes to cabinet that too in these types
And shipping without box that too crystal case with such a void inside it could easily bend or get broke knowing the facts how courier service handles the shipment in India, I hope the case is not damaged
Let's us know @ashoka1 how's the item condition
If u are new then do consider reading the thread in how to sell or pack the hdd thread before selling anything
Shipping properly is not rocket science it's understood fact that you'll pack all the belonging things

Bills will be emailed and posted to you as discussed alongside the manual and box. All screws/stand offs are in the brown box in the HDD slot in the case as is. They were put back as they were received from Corsair. I didn't take photos but the tower was in 4 layers of bubble wrap as well as a foam lining, there must have been some issue in the cab or something, but my friend who helped me load the tower would vouch for me, I wouldn't send it without any packaging. I'm aware I didn't ship the bills, manual and original box for the tower and will make sure they're received by you to your house directly. Sorry for being MIA, I'm shifting two houses as well as going through financial issues and will make sure the rest of the process is flawless.

Each screw has its reason when it comes to cabinet that too in these types
And shipping without box that too crystal case with such a void inside it could easily bend or get broke knowing the facts how courier service handles the shipment in India, I hope the case is not damaged
Let's us know @ashoka1 how's the item condition
If u are new then do consider reading the thread in how to sell or pack the hdd thread before selling anything
Shipping properly is not rocket science it's understood fact that you'll pack all the belonging things
Please read my comment above. It wasn't couriered but sent in a cab specially to avoid all that.

Sorry for all the confusion and being MIA. Will have the rest of the items shipped asap and contact cab company to file a complaint.

Back