FS: Consoles *price drop* Xbox One X with Sport Red Controller

Ekansh5

Recruit
That's their stupidity. Maybe, if you could sell the console and the controller separately.
That's one hassle, and if i do so, then i'll be left with either controller or console which is of no use standalone.

rdst_1

Veteran
That's one hassle, and if i do so, then i'll be left with either controller or console which is of no use standalone.
Don't these new controllers work on PC as well. If you use controller for PC games, then maybe you can hang on to it.

Fenix

Radhey Krishan
Adept
Don't these new controllers work on PC as well. If you use controller for PC games, then maybe you can hang on to it.
Adding OT - They do, it's just that the BT should be version 4.0 and above. There were older controllers that require Microsoft Adapter, what the OP is giving as a controller will cost close to 5.5k to 6k.

Ekansh5

Recruit
Adding OT - They do, it's just that the BT should be version 4.0 and above. There were older controllers that require Microsoft Adapter, what the OP is giving as a controller will cost close to 5.5k to 6k.
Indeed it does, retails for around 6.5k, the thing is i am already moving from controller to K+M, so that won't be of any use.

Fenix

Radhey Krishan
Adept
Indeed it does, retails for around 6.5k, the thing is i am already moving from controller to K+M, so that won't be of any use.
I guess, then it was an impulse purchase for you. You must not have liked the way how the controller works compared to Keyboard+Mouse.

Ekansh5

Recruit
I guess, then it was an impulse purchase for you. You must not have liked the way how the controller works compared to Keyboard+Mouse.
Just not comfortable with controller for FPS games. For racing and stuff, it's cool.