**PRICE DROPPED** Onkyo HT-R330 5.1 chn HomeTheater DolbyDigital/DTS AV receiver and

Status
Not open for further replies.
**PRICE DROPPED** Onkyo HT-R330 5.1 chn HomeTheater DolbyDigital/DTS AV receiver and

Selling my gently used, in very good condition (cosmetically & functionally), never abused onkyo HT-R330 5.1-Channel Home Theater A/V Surround Receiver and Amplifier

Bought in 2008 Nov at Atlanta, USA from shoponkyo for USD 349
Selling as my work pressure doesn't allow me to be able to use it. And cannot leave it like a piece of furniture in my living room. Hence, it's up for grabs

I can ship it at buyer's expense but would prefer pay & pickup option

Pics here: Yfrog Album

Features
• 100 watts per channel minimum into 8 ohms at 1 kHz, DIN
• DTS, DTS Neo:6 5.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II
• 192 kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels
• H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) massive isolated transformer
• WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
• Optimum Gain Volume Control Circuitry
• A-form listening mode memory
• Non-scaling configuration
• OptiResponse equalizer (OR-EQ) function
• CinemaFILTER
• Advanced 32-bit DSP chip
• Color-coded 5.1-multichannel inputs for DVD-Audio and Super Audio CD
• 2 digital inputs (1 optical/1 coaxial)
• 4 composite video inputs and 2 outputs
• 2 audio and 4 A/V inputs
• Color-coded speaker terminals
• RI (Remote Interactive) remote control

Re: Onkyo HT-R330 5.1 channel HomeTheater DolbyDigital/DTS AV receiver and Amp -- Rs

Does this package comes with speakers?

Re: Onkyo HT-R330 5.1 channel HomeTheater DolbyDigital/DTS AV receiver and Amp -- Rs

vijaycool said:

No, the listing is for the amp only

Btw, I do have some speakers that can go with it PLUS a Yamaha 100W active subwoofer:

- Bose 201 (pair)
- KEF C40 mid-size (pair)
- B & O Penta (five feet tall pair - very hi-end)
- Pure Acostics Noble-II (set of 5 spkrs - a pair of floorstanding fronts + center
+ a pair of surr/bookshelves)
- JPW floorstanding (pair) (British)
- Pinnacle AC50 bookshelf (pair)
- Onkyo SKS-101 2 x surrounds + 1 x center

Lemme know if anything is of interest to you. These are all the items that my Dad bought in last 2-3 yrs and now selling them as neither him nor me have any time in our lives to use these :)

So what would be your combo offer!!!!! I am interested but Can you also tell me if this Amp has a HDMI port??

happy143 said:
So what would be your combo offer!!!!! I am interested but Can you also tell me if this Amp has a HDMI port??

Can you pls. elaborate on what are you including as the combo with the amp ?
This one doesn't have HDMI.

If you want the one with HDMI, I do have another one, almost Brand New Onkyo 160W per channel 7.1 channel DD/DTS with HDMI. Bought it for Rs31K, just connected once, tested it and disconnected it. Would sell it for Rs 17K (somebody offered 17K to my Dad but he was adamant on 20K, but now willing to sell it for 17K)

What is the model number of Onkyo with HDMI? I may be interested.

mgdelhi said:
What is the model number of Onkyo with HDMI? I may be interested.

It is: Onkyo HT-R550. Foll. are its specs from Onkyo's website:

7.1-Channel A/V Surround Home Theater Receiver HT-R550
---------------------------------------------------------

160 W/Ch Continuous 8 ohms, 1 kHz, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA

Frequency Response: 5 Hz–100 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)

WHD: 435 x 150 x 377 mm

DTS, DTS 96/24™, DTS-ES® Discrete/Matrix, DTS Neo:6® Decoding

Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital EX, Dolby® Pro Logic® IIx Decoding

WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)

Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry

H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer

192 kHz/24-Bit DACs for All Channels

32-Bit Processing DSP Chip

HDMI Pass-Thru (1080p Compatible; 2 Inputs and 1 Output)*

HDTV-Capable (50 MHz) Component Video Switching (3 Inputs/1 Output)

4 Digital Inputs (2 Optical/2 Coaxial)

3 S-Video Inputs and 2 Outputs

A-Form Listening Mode Memory

Non-Scaling Configuration

Late Night Mode (High/Low/Off)

Pure Audio Mode

CinemaFILTERâ„¢

Double Bass Function

Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels

Direct Mode

Speaker A/B Drive

Color-Coded 7.1-Multichannel Inputs (Receive 7.1 Surround Sound from Compatible Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD Players)

Color-Coded Speaker Terminals

40 FM/AM Random Presets

Audyssey 2EQ/HTIB Technology to Correct Room Acoustic Problems and to Calibrate Speakers

Crossover Adjustment (40/50/60/80/100/120/150/200 Hz) for Bass Management

Compatible with the RI (Remote Interactive) Dock for the iPod

A/V Synchronization Function (Up to 100 ms in 20 ms Steps)

Headphone Jack

Preprogrammed RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control

Okay.

I was looking for an option to change my Onkyo to something with DTS-HD and Dolby True-HD.

Thanks anyways.

vijaycool said:

I think it come with passive sub without preout(SW).

spirovious said:
I think it come with passive sub without preout(SW).

It comes both as a part of the complete home theater system (inc. spkrs + sub) and also as a standalone amp. The speakers/sub that come with it are as good not good, so I bought the amp by itself.

More details: Onkyo Europe - HT-R330

i am interested in the JPWs. which model do you have? how much?

oh and just for info..... how much for the Pentas? ;)

and man I do envy you. so much of good audio stuff..... :O

hiflier said:
i am interested in the JPWs. which model do you have? how much?

oh and just for info..... how much for the Pentas? ;)

and man I do envy you. so much of good audio stuff..... :O

JPW is ML-910. They're floorstanders and sound awsome. Good, tight bass and crisp notes. Rs 14K
Pentas, my Dad bought for 1.5 Lacs 6 yrs. back. They're in good condition too. Their preformance is unmatched and unbelievable. Would sell them for 30K

All this stuff is my Dad's. He's been buying and buying audio stuff over past few years without even realizing that neither him nor me have any time to use them :)

I do have Harman Kardon and Onkyo DVD players, Teac Integrated Stereo Amp and Infinity Primus Center speaker in case you're interested.

Bump ...... Reasonable offer is acceptable

looking to buy a home theatre setup, would go through reviews of some of the speakers you have listed and if available would contact you soon....from delhi as well so pickup wont be a problem.......

thebanik said:
looking to buy a home theatre setup, would go through reviews of some of the speakers you have listed and if available would contact you soon....from delhi as well so pickup wont be a problem.......

Sure, let me know if any of the speakers/amps/subwoofer interests you.

I also have a Yamaha sound projector YSP-1000 available to be purchased. It's a complete home theater by itsef: Built-in Dolby Digital / DTS amp, 42 speakers in one unit resulting into 5 speakers (2 x front, center, 2x surround) surround sound system.
It may work for you. I've listed it in another post on TE: http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/price-dropped-yamaha-ysp-1000-digital-164315.html

dealwise said:
It comes both as a part of the complete home theater system (inc. spkrs + sub) and also as a standalone amp. The speakers/sub that come with it are as good not good, so I bought the amp by itself.

More details: Onkyo Europe - HT-R330

It has no Sub preout & one need only passive subwoofer to connect it.
It has SW amp built in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back