Disciple
Hi everybody,

Can anybody tell me what is the price of following pc components:-
1. AMD Phenom ii X6 1055
2. AMD Phenom ii X6 1090
3. AMD Phenom ii X6 1075
4. Asus M4a89GTD Pro/USB 3

Thanks

And any parallel competitor of Asus motherboard?

Look up the prices online on sites like - theitwares, prime-abgb, theitdepot....

At the price range you won't get a better motherboard. However, there is a really nice MSI 790GX motherboard on sale in Members Market too ....

PS - If you overclock then its wiser to take the 1055T as it overclocks to 3.6Ghz easy which is max you can overclock on the stock AMD cooler. Hence the 1075T and 1090T would be pointless unless you have good air cooling or water cooling.

Errr.... U cant directly convert USD to INR. Usually proccy prices are Rs.50-52 per $ And mobo prices are Rs.60-70 per $ depending on the model.

The Phenom II X6 1055T costs ~9.8k-10.2k in the metros and that Asus 890GX mobo costs ~9.5k-10.5k

Anything in the 9k range is reasonable for the 1055T but 6.3k sounds a bit too low, they must be referring to the X4 945 or a lower end processor.

If you want to spend over 15k, I would any day take a Core i5 or higher with a good P55 or above mobo, or at least H55. That should beat the crap outta the AMD system for most purposes.

rite said:
If you want to spend over 15k, I would any day take a Core i5 or higher with a good P55 or above mobo, or at least H55. That should beat the crap outta the AMD system for most purposes.
Nope the current generation Thubans are better and have more value as they have + 2 physical cores, and TURBO BOOST on three cores so mostly multi threading is better, as well as currently with AMD philosophy of inter - compatibility, AM3 processors could be jammed onto an AM3 + socket, so more more future proof, but enough words solid proof

Bench - CPU - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News - neck to neck with i7 860

Bench - CPU - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News - i5 760 has greatly improved architecture

Bench - CPU - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News - i7 920/930 is finally ageing

AMD Phenom II 1090T ~ 13K

AMD Phenom II 1055 ~ 10.5K

AMD Phenom II 1050 ~ 10K

ASUS M4A89GTD PRO USB 3 ~ 9K

All prices from S P Road Bangalore, Golccha Computers to be precise, hope this helped :)

Back