PC Peripherals Price updates From Chenoy Trade Centre, Parklane (Hyderabad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
krishnavamshi24 said:
The best prices i got was from Computer Bazaar, Shwetha ain't so good in comparison there prices are higher...go to Computer Bazaar and meet a guy called abdul and you will get the best price and yes you can bargain hard with this guy

:O....u got cheaper rates from computer bazaar i guess u know someone well there...cos i have found always there prices to be higher.....anyways i always buy from vandana computers ground floor.....and btw nice thread adding to ur rep..

taher said:
:O....u got cheaper rates from computer bazaar i guess u know someone well there...cos i have found always there prices to be higher.....anyways i always buy from vandana computers ground floor.....and btw nice thread adding to ur rep..

Hmm yeah mate computer bazaar is good just go and meet Abdul over there...and bargain hard with him. :hap2:

krishnavamshi24 said:
Hmm yeah mate computer bazaar is good just go and meet Abdul over there...and bargain hard with him. :hap2:

will definitely do that when i go to ctc next time

Hi,

I am planning to build a new desktop. Can you please get the quote for below items?

AMD X2 - 5000+
780G MA78GM-S2H
RAM 2* 2 GB
HARD DISK 500 GB
Zebronics Antibiotic

Thanks in Advance

Hey nice initiative for us Hyd guys dude.

Where can i find the CM690 cabby at CTC and its price?

BTW Arun computers also gives nice pricing on stuff. Recently bought a couple of Creative EP630 earphones there for Rs.600 each for my cousin but these are the OEM ones. The only difference is that they dont come in the fancy packing. They do come with the three different size ear buds.So chk em out if ur interested. He quoted Rs.900 for the ones that came in the regular/retail packaging.

vinukm said:
Hi,

I am planning to build a new desktop. Can you please get the quote for below items?

AMD X2 - 5000+

780G MA78GM-S2H 4.8k

RAM 2* 2 GB

HARD DISK 500 GB

Zebronics Antibiotic

Thanks in Advance

Will let you know mate...by the ram any particular Brand...transcend 4gb 2.2 to 2.4k and zebby 2.1k

rest will let you know in a day or two

amigoatul said:
Hey nice initiative for us Hyd guys dude.

Where can i find the CM690 cabby at CTC and its price?

BTW Arun computers also gives nice pricing on stuff. Recently bought a couple of Creative EP630 earphones there for Rs.600 each for my cousin but these are the OEM ones. The only difference is that they dont come in the fancy packing. They do come with the three different size ear buds.So chk em out if ur interested. He quoted Rs.900 for the ones that came in the regular/retail packaging.

CM690 Computer bazaar let me know when you are buying and i contact them and get it ready for you

Price 4.1 to 4.2k :hap2:

krishnavamshi24 said:
Will let you know mate...by the ram any particular Brand...transcend 4gb 2.2 to 2.4k and zebby 2.1k

rest will let you know in a day or two

CM690 Computer bazaar let me know when you are buying and i contact them and get it ready for you

Price 4.1 to 4.2k :hap2:

RAM - I am Ok with any brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back