PC Peripherals Price updates From Chenoy Trade Centre, Parklane (Hyderabad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thunderbolt said:
which shop is the best for external hds

Not quite sure but swetha computer bazaar, & Computer bazaar is good...the guy i know is at Computer Bazaar his name is abdul try both these and yeah get the one offering the best price..

Hello

Can u please get the pricing for

blutooth mouse for a Sony laptop....
or a corless mouse

which is reliable as the mouse i got for around 200 rs has already stopped working in about 2 months so wanted to get a relaible mouse this time.

Thanks KV for all the help ur doing

oh and i forgot, can someone if going please get the price for 1kva/1.5kva powercom ups? cant afford APC and cant risk with other stuff

venkatakiran said:
Hello

Can u please get the pricing for

blutooth mouse for a Sony laptop....
or a corless mouse

which is reliable as the mouse i got for around 200 rs has already stopped working in about 2 months so wanted to get a relaible mouse this time.

Thanks KV for all the help ur doing
You are welcome mate...will try but a bluetooth mouse thats new for me..will try and ask...and for 200rs :S

Rave said:
oh and i forgot, can someone if going please get the price for 1kva/1.5kva powercom ups? cant afford APC and cant risk with other stuff
Yeah will try and get that but will take time...

could anyone manage the price for the UPS? also was wondering what the price of a Logitech Momo would be locally, if at all available, anyone has any info?

searched for MX5021 in CTC today, got a quote for 8k and 8.4k from Arun and Bhoomika respectively. Anyone know of a place to get it cheaper?

ms_mahu said:
searched for MX5021 in CTC today, got a quote for 8k and 8.4k from Arun and Bhoomika respectively. Anyone know of a place to get it cheaper?

try going to Rashi directly, they will give you a proper quote and even if they dont sell it to you directly you can go to the dealer they point to and claim Rashi quoted the price and get it for that

btw, while ure there, can you get the price of a Powercom 1 and/or 1.5KVA ups and price/availability of Logitech Momo? :D

Hi and thanks to everyone for their useful contribution.
I am from Guntur dist. and i need your help in the purchase of the following hardware at reasonable price.

1. I need to know the price of MSI HD4850 T2D 512 MB graphic card (Want to Repalce my NVidia 8600 GT 512 MB card)
2. Price of Samsung T220 Monitor (Want to replace my Samsung 17" Sync Master 740N)
3. Price of 2 X 2 GB DDR2 Ram @ 800 MHz (Already having Transcend 2 X 1 GB DDR2 @ 667 MHz)

I am having Asus PKC with C2D 6750 @ 2.66 GHz
Your suggestions and comments are most welcomed...:)

Hi,
can you please post the price of these items in hyderabad .also post the location where you got the quote.
19" LCD (minimum price possible)
AMD Athlon X2 6000
Palit Radeonâ„¢ HD 4850 Sonic 512MB DDR3 Graphic Card
Asus M3A78-EM 8GB DDR2
RAM 2 GB Transcend
Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
Samsung 22X DVD RW Sata Black
ATX Cabinet with 500 Watts SMPS

Thanks ..

also the price of Athlon 64 X2 7750+ 2.9GHz 3MB L2 cache Black Edition.

Any suggestion regarding the selection of component would be welcome.

Went to CTC yesterday to pick up a few things

heres some prices i got

Palit 4850 - 8150

Palit 4670 - 4600

MSI 4830 - 7500

MSI 4850 - 10500

MSI 4870 - 13000 (I think, or it was 12500, dont remember for sure)

Corsair VX450 - 4100

Corsair 400W - 3000

Samsung 2233 - 10350

Samsung T220 - 13000 (i think, dont remember exactly)

Benq E2200 - 12700

Gigabyte G31 - 2300

Intel E5200 - 3400

APC Back UPS 1.1KVA - 5100

APC Back UPS 1 KVA - 6300

APC Back UPS 1.5KVA - 9450

APC add on battery pack - 4400

All the prices are from Bhoomika, maybe one or two things are 50 bux or so higher but Id rather pick it from someone i trust so that after sales service becomes easy

Incase anyone is going to buy anything, you can go to Bhoomika and ask for Manish or Sailesh and give my reference or the site's reference

Ive had a chat with him and ive been promised that the above references will get the best prices

incase he doesnt offer a good price then do post here, I have his number so I can blast him over the phone for not giving good pricies :eek:hyeah: :lol:

Rave said:
Went to CTC yesterday to pick up a few things

heres some prices i got
Palit 4850 - 8150
Palit 4670 - 4600
MSI 4830 - 7500
MSI 4850 - 10500
MSI 4870 - 13000 (I think, or it was 12500, dont remember for sure)
Corsair VX450 - 4100
Corsair 400W - 3000
Samsung 2233 - 10350
Samsung T220 - 13000 (i think, dont remember exactly)
Benq E2200 - 12700
Gigabyte G31 - 2300
Intel E5200 - 3400
APC Back UPS 1.1KVA - 5100
APC Back UPS 1 KVA - 6300
APC Back UPS 1.5KVA - 9450
APC add on battery pack - 4400

All the prices are from Bhoomika, maybe one or two things are 50 bux or so higher but Id rather pick it from someone i trust so that after sales service becomes easy

Incase anyone is going to buy anything, you can go to Bhoomika and ask for Manish or Sailesh and give my reference or the site's reference

Ive had a chat with him and ive been promised that the above references will get the best prices

incase he doesnt offer a good price then do post here, I have his number so I can blast him over the phone for not giving good pricies :eek:hyeah: :lol:

Great job dude ...same here i have abdul's contact ...Adbul at Computer bazaar so..yeah...we can get great deals ...frm both these guys...you can take my name at Computer bazaar and now we have bhoomika as well...:eek:hyeah:

Hyderabadi's will get great deals..now...:hap2:

Just got a quote of 6.5k all inclusive for 1kva powercom UPS, needless to say, the local distributor for powercom is an absolute moron, and the brand itself has no presence of it anywhere in the market

looks like ill pick up the 1KVA ups as the 1.1kva doesnt come with the ability to software monitor the same

Rave said:
Just got a quote of 6.5k all inclusive for 1kva powercom UPS, needless to say, the local distributor for powercom is an absolute moron, and the brand itself has no presence of it anywhere in the market

looks like ill pick up the 1KVA ups as the 1.1kva doesnt come with the ability to software monitor the same

If I am not wrong, Powercomm is one of the largest UPS manufacturers in the world.

Rave said:

Yeah true ...powercom ...doesnt really come up soon...you have three options thrown at you generally get microtek one or local or get APC which is the best

amd aTHLON X2 5000E OR 4XXXE SERIES. ENERGY EFFICIENT..

+ GIGABYTE 780G OR 740G MOBO HOW MUCH DOES IT WILL COST IN CTC.

COULD U PLEASE ASK N GIVE A QUOTE FROM A SHOP

HellBoyX2 said:
amd aTHLON X2 5000E OR 4XXXE SERIES. ENERGY EFFICIENT..

+ GIGABYTE 780G OR 740G MOBO HOW MUCH DOES IT WILL COST IN CTC.

COULD U PLEASE ASK N GIVE A QUOTE FROM A SHOP

aint so sure abt athlon but gigabyte -4.7k from computer bazaar:eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back