Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

chiragsthakur said:
Corsair vengeance 4gb DDR3 1600mhz @ 2050/- primeabgb
Its 2250 at Primeabgb. I bought one yesterday :/ The prices are up of what they were last month or so. :(( Even seagate 1tb hdd at primeabgb is for 2850 which was for 2700

vinayakbendale said:
Its 2250 at Primeabgb. I bought one yesterday :/ The prices are up of what they were last month or so. :(( Even seagate 1tb hdd at primeabgb is for 2850 which was for 2700
I could have tried to arrange it for you bro... :) My post was on the day of special deal for vengeance ... 2850 for 1tb??? rates are increasing ...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And regarding NON VAT prices, I doubt they give bill to us for what we buy if VAT is not taken... What difference does it make as a buyer??

chiragsthakur said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And regarding NON VAT prices, I doubt they give bill to us for what we buy if VAT is not taken... What difference does it make as a buyer??
When I enquired at Dynamic about the VAT bill, he said the companies generally give warranty on the serial number and dont ask for bill.(IS THIS TRUE?) He said still he would give the VAT bill but i would have to pay 5% extra.

I called up swapnil(primeabgb) today and asked him about this vat and no vat issues... He said, in a purchase excluding VAT the warranty should be directly claimed with the company service centre, the shopkeeper wont be involved in RMA process for that product. Customer is required to follow up with the service centre of a particular product for claiming warranty... Whereas in VAT included bill, the shopkeeper takes the responsibility to RMA any product as long as the product is in warranty. 5% extra is the VAT you pay... I guess its better to pay 5% extra...

@ thedesolator : Enquire with dynamic about the RMA process for without bill products...If he is ready to provide RMA through him, then its a better deal

Yup the companies dont ask for bill, all they need is serial number... The shops are the one who ask for bill in case of RMA....

I asked for it about the rma process when i bought my hp dvd writer the guy at dynamic computer mentioned that only oem drives are serviced by the shops while the box pack writers are taken care of by the service centers.
Have heard good stories about neoteric so opted for the box pack.
Where i could have easily saved 50 bucks on the oem drive.

I think the VAT Paid bill is GOOD for DOA product as a Dealer from whom you bought can offer you New, while if non vat paid he may ask you to see Service Center & at Service Center no DOA Replacement but Service it either take 10 days or 30 days.

VAT PAID is always good as it make sure that the product coming through Right Channel & by Genuine Source.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

chiragsthakur said:
so ggt, what do you suggest for guys out here.... NO VAT purchase or VAT incl purchases?? I opt for VAT paid purchases

i would always go for a vat paid purchase.

point to be mentioned was for the specific purchase (DVD writer).

other items have a longer warranty time where a vat paid bill is always better.

whenever you try to buy a DVD writer you will always get an oem drive (which i am not in favour of buying).

Belkin N300 for rs.1850 from Mascot and Cisco Linksys WAG120N and rs.2650 from Primeabgb

Also WD My Passport 1TB USB3.0 for Rs.4550 but I got it from Letsbuy for 3889 :p and they shipped in 40 hours \m/

vinayakbendale said:
Belkin N300 for rs.1850 from Mascot and Cisco Linksys WAG120N and rs.2650 from Primeabgb

Also WD My Passport 1TB USB3.0 for Rs.4550 but I got it from Letsbuy for 3889 :p and they shipped in 40 hours \m/
Vinay please shared the coupon you used.Also can anyone cross verify it cost more in lammy than figure quote as that almost 15% difference which i doubt.

I am not able to open your link since I am in office right now.... I described the drive to primeabgb similar to what you have mentioned, and they replied 4550/- for this drive...

chiragsthakur said:
I am not able to open your link since I am in office right now.... I described the drive to primeabgb similar to what you have mentioned, and they replied 4550/- for this drive...
Someone cross verify whether its the same drive.Later i don't want to be caught napping that it differs in speed of hdd like once it happened in past with internal hdd where people were cribbing 1tb than below 3k than later they realized it was some 5k rpm one.

Back