Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

I prefer Computer Gallery be cause I've known him for sometime.He is frank and uses speaker while ordering products and tells me "I'm gonna only make so and so much from this deal.":D

And do you think he makes only some much for his deal??? I dont think so, rather I am confident every dealer says this

Mr.J said:
I prefer Computer Gallery be cause I've known him for sometime.He is frank and uses speaker while ordering products and tells me "I'm gonna only make so and so much from this deal.":D

chiragsthakur said:
And do you think he makes only some much for his deal??? I dont think so, rather I am confident every dealer says this
completely agree with you.
It is plain common sense the shop owners will be giving their employees diwali bonus.
Any guess who pays them that bonus.
Anyways nobody will want to make a loss from selling such stuff.
Simple logic by if one could notice the number of shops at lamington road.
I can clearly guess the profit margins to be around 30% plus for basic items and the margin grows higher for niche items which demand a premium.

Siddhesh222 said:
Is Prime still good then? I haven't bought from lamington since long now and I need to purchase some stuff...which are the recommended shops now?

Yes you can trust them eye closed but be sure to check rates with others too & buy from Prime after little bargain (if prime quote more than average price in market).

chiragsthakur said:

i also pefer Computer Gallery and have bought many system from them........ they dont charge you much........ also the people are very frank they can even share Tea with you...... :)

Even I get tea and once got pastry too in Prime :).. I am just saying that each and every dealer says that he is making only so much of a deal... :) Computer gallery might be charging less, no comments on it, but I was just highlighting one of the marketing techniques used

sumesara said:
i also pefer Computer Gallery and have bought many system from them........ they dont charge you much........ also the people are very frank they can even share Tea with you...... :)

Guys,

Had been to Computer Selection today...and these are the rates I got from him :

Radeon HD 5670 - Rs.3850

Benq E2420 Monitor - Rs, 13,900 (is out of stock atm)

WD - 1TB USB 3 portable - Rs. 4700.

Was in a bit of a hurry, so picked up the 5670 without checking other stores.

Back