Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

^That's a very good price! Was that from Prime?

My MS IE 3.0's grip has started wearing out. Discolouration has happened quite a while back and is still bearable but not a bad grip. :(

Gannu said:
^That's a very good price! Was that from Prime?

My MS IE 3.0's grip has started wearing out. Discolouration has happened quite a while back and is still bearable but not a bad grip. :(

i too was using ie3.0. its lasted me 9months. click is spoilt & it always double clicks, not to mention the discoloration. on finding out the price of the new DA locally, it worked out to be cheaper than newegg, amazon & razerzone.

i still have my older DA 1800dpi which lasted me 2nhalf years. this new DA seems slightly better build n a better click compared to the earlier 1. rest everything is the same. you cant go wrong with it @ this price. even the older 1800dpi was available for 2100rs.

the new ie3 was available here for 2400rs.
got this from itwares. even prime had it for the same price.

can u tell me the price of ddr1 1GB &2 GB ram .also pls tell me the price of a good graphiccard(512/1gb) for having a gr8 gaming experience...thanx in advance..!

Can someone tell me the price of Logitech MX-518 at McAnn?

My mouse stopped working on Tuesday and I am using a friend's spare mouse at the moment. So I need to buy it ASAP.

Another question can Logitech MX-518 be used with a usb to PS/2 converter (Running out of USB ports :ashamed:) OR Will the mouse function normally if I use a USB hub with a bluetooth dongle and at times a pendrive connected to it?

I don't know why but suddenly every one at Andheri is quoting atleast 1.7k stating that the website mentions that price. Till a few months back it was just 1.35k. When a website puts a low price tag they don't drop the price but when they increase it they are jumping like crazy to grab it.

Please Reply.

can someone tell me the price of western digital external HDD size 1 TB ?
I am already getting it for 4755/-. Have to purchase atleast 4/5 number. reply ASAP

can someone tell me the price of western digital external HDD size 1 TB ?
I am already getting it for 4755/- with 3 year warranty. Have to purchase atleast 4/5 number. reply ASAP

need des prices

i need d prices or d quotation of d foll

core 2 duo 2.93 ghz,
g41 gigabyte mobo,
kingston/transcend 2 gb ram,
320/500gb hdd,
atx cabinet
sony dvd writer
moserbear/MS/logitech mouse & keyboard,
18.5 aoc lcd
ny help wud b srsly appreciated :)

Can somebody find out if Cooler Master Elite 360 Black Mid Tower Case (RC-360-KKN1-GP) is available anywhere. prime and itwares have it on website but dont have it in stock.

grand5d said:
can u tell me the price of ddr1 1GB &2 GB ram .also pls tell me the price of a good graphiccard(512/1gb) for having a gr8 gaming experience...thanx in advance..!
Last time i checked 1GB DDR1 ram was around 1600 and only a few shops had it and 512MB was around 1000 bucks

Back