Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Went to get segate but got hitachi 500 GB X 2 .Dinesh convinced to buy these :D . 2100Rs each with vat .

Also bumped into TE member Brett :D in SP road .

i will be going to SP road today, any1 wants any price updates? :p also i will be going there for the first time, what are the best places there to shop? Also this which shop is this dinesh guy from?

^a few posts above you can see ...:D
anyways -
DINESH PAREEK -- 9900956559
AASHIRWAD COMPUTERS
NO-1/1,2ND CROSS, NEXT TO NO-115, VIVEK COMPLEX
JUST LEFT FROM ANKIT INFOTECH, SP ROAD, BANGALORE-02
two shops listed in one address :p

nfsnfs said:
Went to get segate but got hitachi 500 GB X 2 .Dinesh convinced to buy these :D . 2100Rs each with vat .

Also bumped into TE member Brett :D in SP road .

actually it's pretttt :)

Well, I bought an Asus Wifi Router and a Belkin 6socket surge protector. I must say that Asus router is the biggest pile of waste I have ever bought. Damn thing just refuses to identify the connection settings from my BSNL Huawei MT882 modem and the stupid manual doesnt even say what to enter for the settings incase the automatic detection doesnt work. And now, even my Modem has stopped working :(.

I had absolutely no idea that confirguring a wifi router would be so difficult.

gamingstill said:
which ASUS router u have?
Some time back i used asus wl520gu n its pretty awesome router, works out of BOX :)
Dont remember the exact model :(.
But I'll post a seperate thread about configuring it once my modem starts working. Please do help me out then :).

Haddock said:
DINESH PAREEK -- 9900956559
AASHIRWAD COMPUTERS
NO-1/1,2ND CROSS, NEXT TO NO-115, VIVEK COMPLEX
JUST LEFT FROM ANKIT INFOTECH, SP ROAD, BANGALORE-02
they've also launched a website :O

Aashirwad Computers

btw, their price list layout looks just like that of deltapage :p
almost all shops are open @ sp road

can i get aashirwad website link

pretttt said:
actually it's pretttt :)

Well, I bought an Asus Wifi Router and a Belkin 6socket surge protector. I must say that Asus router is the biggest pile of waste I have ever bought. Damn thing just refuses to identify the connection settings from my BSNL Huawei MT882 modem and the stupid manual doesnt even say what to enter for the settings incase the automatic detection doesnt work. And now, even my Modem has stopped working :(.

Preettttttt
ur right even i am a big fan of Asus products but,these networking products are so bitter that i dont even want to touch these . Asus can spoil its image thru these products

i have lost an order of almost 50k because of these networking products 2 months back, ankit infotech had suggested me for these products i trusted them, but i got cheated.

when contacting rashi for the issues they were helpless and told we can give u credit note for the goods sold

Guys went to SP Road on saturday
Asirwad Prices
----------------------------------------
Intel Corei5-750 9900
Intel DH55TC 4650
Intel DH55HC 5200
2*2GB DDR3 Kingston 5000
1TB WD 3850
DVD write 1100
20" LCD(Samsung) 6700
Logitech Wireless keyboard 1200
n mouse
Ankith
-----------------------------------------------
Intel Corei5-750 /i5650/i5661 9500 / 8750/10150
Intel DH55TC 4900
Intel DH55HC 5350
2*2GB DDR3 Kingston 5000
1TB WD 3200
DVD write 1100
20" LCD(Samsung) 6850
Logitech Wireless keyboard 1200
n mouse

SD Computers
----------
intel Core i5 750 + DH55TC = 13650
2*2GB Kingston 4750
1TB WD 3500
Sony DVD Writer 1175
Logitech Wireless keyboard 1150
20" LCD(Samsung) 6520

Preettttttt

ur right even i am a big fan of Asus products but,these networking products are so bitter that i dont even want to touch these . Asus can spoil its image thru these products

i have lost an order of almost 50k because of these networking products 2 months back, ankit infotech had suggested me for these products i trusted them, but i got cheated.

when contacting rashi for the issues they were helpless and told we can give u credit note for the goods sold

You a reseller ?

Also I guess you guys took the Asus RT-G32.....Did u guys flash to the latest firmware available on the Asus site ?

Also I dont know what is stopping you guys to flash it to DD-WRT !! If u want all to work out of the box , you should be ready to flesh arnd 2000/- for the new Linksys Home Range routers. They are really good for the 1st timers to Wi Fi networking and its really just plug and play :D

I dont know how something can be difficult when you have google :p...I have checked the router and it does have a problem auto detecting connections but all u need to do is put ur Huawei BSNL router to bridge mode and then configure the PPoE username & password in the WAN page of the Asus router!

DVD write 1100

Plz dont post vaguely like this !

people in s.p.road are like so cunning they treat customers like we have gone there to borrow something from them , they simply ignore the requirement of the customer and try to sell only what they intend or what they get more profit in.

there are only few shops in s.p.road who sell quality products

i have no idea of the recent reviews of ANKIT ,but i will never step in again for next time in ankit b'coz long back a year ago he sold me an imported samsung monitor when called samsung service center they told it is an import item & we have no warranty for such items and again in the month of march i lost an order of 50000 b'coz of him , he gave me ASUS networking products which were stale and i got the refund back but i lost my order , i could not finish the job in the given period of time

Supra said:
You a reseller ?

Also I guess you guys took the Asus RT-G32.....Did u guys flash to the latest firmware available on the Asus site ?
Also I dont know what is stopping you guys to flash it to DD-WRT !! If u want all to work out of the box , you should be ready to flesh arnd 2000/- for the new Linksys Home Range routers. They are really good for the 1st timers to Wi Fi networking and its really just plug and play :D

I dont know how something can be difficult when you have google :p...I have checked the router and it does have a problem auto detecting connections but all u need to do is put ur Huawei BSNL router to bridge mode and then configure the PPoE username & password in the WAN page of the Asus router!

Plz dont post vaguely like this !
Super sir,
we are not vague , we are just revealing our experience
if u felt bad for this we are very sorry

:) best of luck

sunilkumar said:
SD Computers guy told me not to go for Intel Core i3/i5
He suggested AMD instead some 6 core model which costs 4550+9500
yes sunil sir,
SD computers was right amd 6 core can't be compared with i3 / i5

AMD 6 CORES CAN BE COMPARED WITH I7

y this that i see only few shops are rated here this seems to be partial to some one

there r no other shops in s.p.road

there might almost 800 - 900 shops in s.p.road , of which only few shops are commented everytime i log in

like ankit computer , infinite computer , golcha computers, aashirwad computer, jainex computech , it gain computer.

Are these people dominating the market or it is so that no one wants to try other places

i reviewed almost all the 25 pages of this thread and i feel that Mr.Dinesh is the owner of the T.E or closely related to the site owner

because its like he is the king in s.p.road , any quote u see only ankit or Golcha

yes sunil sir,
SD computers was right amd 6 core can't be compared with i3 / i5

AMD 6 CORES CAN BE COMPARED WITH I7 ////

i am in bit confusion...
Go for AMD or Core i5 ?
AMD - High performance and max four to five years only we can use
But intel Life time is more performance bit low compared to AMD.........
my requirement is just for programming and Watching movies.......Games very Rare
can any one suggest on this

^^^^ never heard this ever ...what lifetime???? why 5 years...???

Every computer you build today will be out of sync with the latest programs max 2-2.5 years down the line, and max 1 year for gaming..

Back