Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

thirumalkumaran said:
Yes it will block....

Just check the 2nd point in the link...

Seagate Readies 3TB Hard Drive, but 2.1TB Wall Will Hit Users - Storage News - TrustedReviews

Seems it may be bit tiresome to make it mainstream...

until then 2TB will drop in price...

Prices will dip :) There was a shortage of drives due to high demand. So only Prices went up from 3.8k to 4.2k for a 1 TB HDD. Now prices are coming down again :)

And yes SSD's are a real threat like the article says. With 25nm drives slated for Q4 2010, once again capacity will nearly double for the same prices (like 50nm to 34nm) and prices will keep decreasing. Hopefully i can get a SSD for my next PC ;)

Guess this is OT for a price update thread. :D

Mediahome also has an offer of 6.2k+shipping for 2TB drives.

Ok here's a price update

From Aashirwad Computers

1.0TB Seagate 7200.12 32MB ---- 3250 +VAT

Logitech MK 250 Wireless Kbd+Mouse Combo --- 1200+VAT
Coolermaster 690 ---- 4100+VAT

HDD prices are dropping every day :p Just 2-3 months 1Tb prices went up as high as ~4.2-4.3k. Now its just ~3.3k.

Hope RAM prices too keeps falling to 1.2k for 2GB DDRII like last year.

Supra said:
Ok here's a price update

From Aashirwad Computers

1.0TB Seagate 7200.12 32MB ---- 3250 +VAT

Logitech MK 250 Wireless Kbd+Mouse Combo --- 1200+VAT
Coolermaster 690 ---- 4100+VAT

Two weeks back he gave it to me for 3.6k without VAT!Dang!

nope, i went there around 4pm & Dinesh was not there.
:D
forgot the other guy's name, santosh?

they got a cool shop, so many GTX480, AMD X6, 5970 :eek:....top end m/b.......

^^ He recently brought the stock i guess, when I went there two weeks back, he was mostly having GT240 all over.. :p
Good thing he is upgrading..:eek:hyeah:

I must say people at Golcha are really arrogant and don't want customers, they treated me like I was a kid, wait, I am but when I asked the price of XFX GTS 250 the guy told me to see a price list of cards that was stuck on the wall and I just walked away and went to Aashirwad, the fat guy suggested us to buy some ultra low-end 5 series card thinking we were noobs, finally guys at Ankit told us that they give us any brand of GTS 250, so I ended up buying an MSI card

Back