Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

it_stunner said:
sapphire 5850 2 gb toxic card is Rs.17000 + taxes
sorry dude still can't believe it :huh::ashamed:

Newegg itself sells the card for 380+8 $ so thats around 18.2k (if 1dollar = 47 rupees)
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE Toxic 100282-2GTXSR Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

The reason am bugging u is that if the mentioned model in the new egg is what you are referring to then please let me know if it can be shipped to chennai:D

sorry dude still can't believe it

Newegg itself sells the card for 380+8 $ so thats around 18.2k (if 1dollar = 47 rupees)

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE Toxic 100282-2GTXSR Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

The reason am bugging u is that if the mentioned model in the new egg is what you are referring to then please let me know if it can be shipped to chennai

It was bought by one of the TE bangalore members a week or so back....Its in stock with Mr Dinesh @ Aaswirwad.

YGPM on the card.....if u wanna get it shipped.

Edit Update : Just had a talk with Dinesh and it seems that particular member was given a 2GB model at the price for the 1GB Vapor X Model :p

Called up Ashirwad for AL Mx5021 they told no stock..they where talking about Logitech brand. Any leads where i can get this please? & Mahavir is not taking any calls

eBro

^ A month back when I was shopping for the MX 5021 this was precisely the case. Altec Lansing no longer produces the MX 5021, and the successor is far inferior. Golcha, Aashirwad, Balaji, IT Gain no one had stock. I finally bought a Logitech Z2300 for 7k, its pretty decent, but somewhat lacking in features.

Right from Rashi to all streets in SP Road Washed their hands off it saying they dont have stock in probably "india", cause production stopped 4 months back.

Damn me to hell

eBro

Supra said:
It was bought by one of the TE bangalore members a week or so back....Its in stock with Mr Dinesh @ Aaswirwad.
YGPM on the card.....if u wanna get it shipped.

Edit Update : Just had a talk with Dinesh and it seems that particular member was given a 2GB model at the price for the 1GB Vapor X Model :p

So will another memeber also be given a 2GB model at the price for the 1GB Vapor X Model:p

Well I have PMed u regarding this. Dont think the exact same price will be possible :p but lets hope for the best :p

As long as we can get at the US newegg price or lower its a kick ass deal :D

why people in s.p.road cheat like this they quote only for the laptop and then tell that vat 5% & carry case is extra
actually acer laptop 5740 price is 29500 only but shop keepers in s.p.road confuse the customers in this manner
laptop price 27500 + 5% vat & carry case 1000+12.5% totally comes upto almost 30000

s.p.road is such a cheap market, there its only value for money :S

good luck friends:)

Picked up these today fron Anandit Computer. (Contact person Dinesh@ Anandit computers)
1TB seagate external 5 year warranty. 4,100 + taxs
500GB Transcend USB drive - 3,600 + taxs
1TB Internal Seagate - 3100+ taxes

Update
Yesterday pikced up a LogitechMX 518
(Ankit quoted 1,650 + taxes for same. Aashirwad (dinesh) quoted 1,550 + taxes)
Anandit gave it to me for 1,400 + taxes.

Well just called up Dinesh(Aashirwad) to get the prices of the above items :)

MX 518 --- Rs 1350 + taxes

1 TB WD External --- Rs 4050 + taxes

Btw I went today and got the HD 5850 2GB DDR5 Sapphire Toxic with Vapor-X cooling for our fellow TE member Arun :)

Supra said:
Well just called up Dinesh(Aashirwad) to get the prices of the above items :)

MX 518 --- Rs 1350 + taxes
1 TB WD External --- Rs 4050 + taxes

Btw I went today and got the HD 5850 2GB DDR5 Sapphire Toxic with Vapor-X cooling for our fellow TE member Arun :)
Hahah! well when you speak to him ask him not to be such a big a$$H0le to older customers who go back to him.
I was there in his shop I asked him directly how much was the mx518 he said 1550. I walked out End of story. What he quotes to you on the phone doesn't matter. When I wanted to buy a mx 518 he gave me a quote of 1,550, thats the rate he gave me.

Whats the use of quoting a lower prices once the purchase is already made at another shop? If he is serious about selling or retaining his older customers ask him to give us more sensible rates up front. I dont want to waste 15 min sitting with him and begging him to reduce 50 bux.
But then again if he just wants to quote a lower rate than the competitor just for the heck of it, he is doing a fine job at it now!

Back