Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Hahah! well when you speak to him ask him not to be such a big a$$H0le to older customers who go back to him.

I was there in his shop I asked him directly how much was the mx518 he said 1550. I walked out End of story. What he quotes to you on the phone doesn't matter. When I wanted to buy a mx 518 he gave me a quote of 1,550, thats the rate he gave me.

Whats the use of quoting a lower prices once the purchase is already made at another shop? If he is serious about selling or retaining his older customers ask him to give us more sensible rates up front. I dont want to waste 15 min sitting with him and begging him to reduce 50 bux.

But then again if he just wants to quote a lower rate than the competitor just for the heck of it, he is doing a fine job at it now!

Seeing you ....ppl think you are so rich :p

Thats why they quote high for you :rofl:

Just joking :p...made it clear to him....to all old timers and TE members only the best rates :p

as for the HD 5850 2GB Toxic...its costed 17.5k + VAT

Supra said:
as for the HD 5850 2GB Toxic...its costed 17.5k + VAT

May be you may wanna change your Signature from Powercolor HD4870 1GB to HD 5850 2GB DDR5 Sapphire Toxic with Vapor-X..u gotta sell the old one right?

eBRo

hello friends,
all these days i had been to my 25 days project in United States
new update on pricing there the pricing for 2gb toxic sapphire 5850 is $320
here in india (bangalore) i cross checked there is someone in S.P.ROAD named
UNNATHI IT & COMPUTERS pricing is Rs.16500 + taxes :hap2:
u can contact them on 40926464 or 9845136234 Mr.Rakesh :D
These people are distributors for major products in south india :)

Went to Aashirwaad last week. Puchased a 500W Saga II.

Completed the sale in 10 mins only. After the sale, since I was in a hurry, he asked me how many shops I had visited. I told him none.

He was surprised how I came directly to his. I told him I'd heard about him on TE. He asked me do you know Supra. I didn't. But not that it had mattered. The deal was already closed.

The only thing was that this was the first time on SP Road that I was not frustrated after the trip. The dealers there just try to rip you off.....

If someone shares the same exp, advice you to visit this guy. Let him know that you've heard about him on TE. Most probs he'll give you a good deal.

Hi guys, I am new to Bangalore and my crt monitor has gone kaput.
I was looking for a new lcd monitor 19".Can you guide me where in Bangalore can I get best deals?
budget max 6.5k :ashamed:

Damn, that bugger Phoenix is reaching everywhere! :p

And Supra, thanks for the input on the laptop - the guy called me up today (surprisingly!) and spoke like good old Lynx owner for sometime. He certainly did not want to list the laptop on eBay citing additional charges we might end up paying but I don't know if my friend would trust the guy. I'll try my best. :\

He quoted 43,400 for the 5740G. :)

hi all!!

Today I went to SP road to buy a speaker (VS 4121). I always go to aashirwad directly. But today I thought to do a little survey the old way ;) I went to few shops for the price. A shop near the ICICI bank building, quoted me 2700 + tax :). Then after a few shops went to ankit - quoted me 2775 + tax.. One guy of aashirwad computers was speaking with ankit, and recognized me (since I am their regular customer ;) ), and took me to aashirwad (though I was about to go their myself after getting the quote from ankit).

finally bought it from aashirwad @ Rs.2715 + 5% tax = Rs.2850 :)

Now, I am hitting it with jamelia - superstar. Almost everything is literally shaking in my room. I could even see few keys in my keyboard vibrating ;)

this speaker is great. At-least for a budget of 3K. The bass is tight, period.

Few days back I purchased a APC back ups 650, paid around 2.9k including tax (I searched the bill, but couldn't find :( )

Hey, I have one request to all of you. I had a 2-years collection of about 30 GB of HD movies and hindi videos (like kambaqt isq, tum mile, etc.), mostly mkv formats. But, recently I tried to install hackintosh in my new PC, and unfortunately lost everything within a few minutes and I had to format the whole drive to get it working again (linux).

Do any one of you have a good collection of HD stuff ?? Though I don't have a bike, I can come to your place (BMTC) and take some :) I stay near Yashwantpur...

thanks!

Hello Guys,

Finally I got time to complete the FINAL Purchase for my NAS + Gaming Server Build.

Bought from Aashirwad Computers:
Windows 7 Ultimate Retail DVD Pack = 9300/- with VAT.
TOSLink Optical Fiber Cable for Digital Audio (To Connect Z5500D & PC) = 450/- with VAT.

Back