Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

please tell me the price of the following items--
msi hd 5770 1 gb
msi hd 5750 1 gb
galaxy gt 460 758 mb

corsair 550 watt smps
coolermaster 550 watt smps

^ Did not find Aashirwad the most competitive at prices.

Was in SP road couple of weeks back and asked for quotes for APC 650 VA UPS, DDR3 RAM, 1 Tb Seagate

I found Aashirwad quoted 50 to 100 bux more than any other shop (Ankit, Golchha, few others) for all items.

Eventually got my stuff from Ankit

fractal said:
^ Did not find Aashirwad the most competitive at prices.

Was in SP road couple of weeks back and asked for quotes for APC 650 VA UPS, DDR3 RAM, 1 Tb Seagate

I found Aashirwad quoted 50 to 100 bux more than any other shop (Ankit, Golchha, few others) for all items.

Eventually got my stuff from Ankit

I felt exactly the same.

chiron said:
Which are the good stores in SP Road if you are really bad at bargaining down prices?
Go to Jainx Computers , Anandit or Nakshatra computers.

May I know the price of the following:

1] Athlon II X4 640

2] Arctic Cooling M571 Gaming Mouse

3] Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Gaming Keyboard

4] Coolermaster Elite 430 Black cabinet

Just bought an X4 635 for 4.7k and a Biostar TA790GXBE for 6.1k (got made a bakra on this one) from Jainex computers. I had no idea about the price of this mobo and couldn't find any 770 chipset mobos there so ended up getting it at the price they quoted... after figuring out my mistake I immediately called... going back tomorrow to see if I can get any money back but as it is I'm screwed out of a couple of thousand.

After spending so much time deciding on the mobo not only did I get one that I really didn't consider getting but was an idiot enough to not realize that biostar mobos aren't so costly :(

Just bought an X4 635 for 4.7k and a Biostar TA790GXBE for 6.1k (got made a bakra on this one) from Jainex computers. I had no idea about the price of this mobo and couldn't find any 770 chipset mobos there so ended up getting it at the price they quoted... after figuring out my mistake I immediately called... going back tomorrow to see if I can get any money back but as it is I'm screwed out of a couple of thousand.

After spending so much time deciding on the mobo not only did I get one that I really didn't consider getting but was an idiot enough to not realize that biostar mobos aren't so costly

Just give a call to Sandeep for help. He knows the guys at Jainex well....but this is really bad. Charging 6.1k for a 790GX mobo ....almost 2k more ! You would have got lot of choices at Aashirwaad and picked up the Biostar TA890GXE for well below 6k !

^^ I went there today and argued with the guy (Gautam) for about half an hour. He kept claiming that he only took Rs 300 margin and that the price must have gone up and that the mobo is not available anywhere else in SP Road etc. Anyway, I also needed to get a keyboard and he gave it to me for free though that really wasn't much of a compensation.

I had enquired at Aashirwad but the price for the X4 635 quoted by them was higher than at Jainex so I had automatically assumed that the mobo deal was also a good one.

^^ WHy didn't u just give it back to him and take another mobo ? You can always ask other shops for the price of the same mobo and gave them the quote. Really sad to hear this ! Charging 6k is like highway robbery !

But then he could have said that he doesn't take back stuff that's already been sold or something... or maybe not... anyway, I just want to leave this mess behind me :(

Back