Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Bought The Following From Ashirwaad

Razer Deathadder - Rs.2050

CM Elite 430 Black - Rs.2700

CM 120mm Fan - Rs.201

+5% VAT

just bought 2GB Corsair XMS2 800MHz & a internal card reader.

Rs.2300 + Rs.252 @ 5% = Rs.2680 total.
wanted a Sony card reader, but they didnt have it :(

this one has a bit tight USB port :D
anyways, added the 2GB with existing 2x512MB corsair RAM, is it advisable to use it in this way?

slot A & B are populated by 512MB RAM & 2GB sits in slot A(2).

any software to benchmark RAM performance inside windows 7?

Haddock said:
just bought 2GB Corsair XMS2 800MHz & a internal card reader.

Rs.2300 + Rs.252 @ 5% = Rs.2680 total.
wanted a Sony card reader, but they didnt have it :(

this one has a bit tight USB port :D
anyways, added the 2GB with existing 2x512MB corsair RAM, is it advisable to use it in this way?

slot A & B are populated by 512MB RAM & 2GB sits in slot A(2).

any software to benchmark RAM performance inside windows 7?
I believe speed of the RAM with the minimum speed takes precedance and anything with speeds over that is not used. If you have all with 800MHz, then you should be good.
But yes a benchmark tool might help.

Iam looking for logitech Z2300 and Logitech Z5500 in order of preference. Anyone can let me know the shop contact details and price in SP Road.
I checked for Z5500 with ABHINAV Systech Pvt. LTD and their quote 18,700 + VAT.

kenkanya said:
Iam looking for logitech Z2300 and Logitech Z5500 in order of preference. Anyone can let me know the shop contact details and price in SP Road.
I checked for Z5500 with ABHINAV Systech Pvt. LTD and their quote 18,700 + VAT.
I also checked for Z2300 at Ashirwaad (called up), their quote 8k+ :(
Any other place at a less quote?

can anyone help me for panasonic conference phone TS730 i want it deliberately i checked it in s.p.road but could not find ,if anyone helping me to find it i will be very much thankful

Any shop which does home delivery and has competitive prices? Just moved to Bangalore and not in a condition to move around much. Need CPU+mobo+ram+psu+gfx. And a can of black spray paint too :)

Also r d shops open 7days a week??

Thanks in advance.

Open all days, but half day on Sunday. I dont think any of the SP road guys will do home delivery unless they know u real well.

mav2000 said:
Open all days, but half day on Sunday. I dont think any of the SP road guys will do home delivery unless they know u real well.
Thanks mate. Will hav to wait till I am able to walk around in tht case :(

been to SP road yesterday..
DELL U2311 - 15750 (incl vat) Ashirwad
BENQ G2420 - 11400 (incl vat) Ashirwad
Soundmagic PL-11 - 500, PL-21 - 800, PL-30 - 1050 (+VAT) Ashirwad

got myself Seagate freeagent go 500GB - 3380 (incl tax) Jainex computers..

I need the following components

I5 650

Asus P7H55D-M EVO

DDR3 ram 2x2gb? Which brand?

Corsair or coolermaster 550w? Which one is better?

Suggestions on approx prices n where to buy from are welcome.

Also plz post numbers of the reliable shops as I wud like to call them up to enquire prices b4 going as mobility is a big problem for me now. Wud ideally like to buy all d stuff from a single place.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about the prices, but the thing is don't stick to one shop.Inquire couple of shows before purchasing . Few shops that offer good products are Ashirwad Computers, Anand Electronics, Raghu Electronics, Jainex Computers ( guy is Gautham never ever lowers the price :mad: ) , Golcha Computers, Ankit infotech ( price is slightly higher iirc) .

Contact No- Ashirwad Conmputers ( Dinesh) - 9900956559,9844069541
Jainex -080 41485000

abhaybhegde said:
Not sure about the prices, but the thing is don't stick to one shop.Inquire couple of shows before purchasing . Few shops that offer good products are Ashirwad Computers, Anand Electronics, Raghu Electronics, Jainex Computers ( guy is Gautham never ever lowers the price :mad: ) , Golcha Computers, Ankit infotech ( price is slightly higher iirc) .

Contact No- Ashirwad Conmputers ( Dinesh) - 9900956559,9844069541

Jainex -080 41485000
Thanks

I do plan to inquire at some shops but tht can be done on d phone only as I can't walk around much at the moment. So will inquire and then buy from d one shop which gives me d best price. Thanks for the contacts as well.

Bought from Jainex(first floor):

1.Altec lansing vs4621@ 3000+vat
2.sandisk 8gb pendrive@590+vat

aashirwad quoted:
1.AL vs4621@3150+vat
2.sandisk 8gb@700+vat

-Wanted to buy 1TB HDD + Gaming surface for a friend of mine -

-As usual got booted out by the, henchmen types in golcha when I said "bhaiyya gaming mat chahiye" --- EOD :|

Headed to Aashirwad .

Seagate Baracuda 1TB 7200 RPM : Rs 2700 -- Same price quoted by IT Gain / Jainex

Gaming Surface - el cheapo - but pretty nice - 100 bucks :bleh: - On par to some of the rantopads out there but the grip on the base of the mat isnt that great - XIXI ...

:cool2:

Back