Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Got WANGXIN headphones mic combo for 180.

Decent for the amount, has a good connecting cord.

19102010023.jpg

19102010024.jpg

NZXT Gamma - 2800+VAT (Costly :()

Asus M4A88T-M/USB3 - 5800+VAT

LG DVD writer 22X OEM - 850+VAT

Sandisk cruzer blade 8GB - 580+VAT

Bought from Raju electro, SP road.

I bought core i5 rig in February 2010 end.. got the best price in whole s.p road from i.t gain (raju is the person name with whom i dealt) except ram and cabinet which i got from ankith as it gain did not have the ram and cabinet he could not give for that price so he told me to take that from ankith itself.

1) MSI P55 -GD65 M/B - 8150

2) iNTEL CORE I5 750 - 9300

3) 1 TB WD SATA HD - 4050

4) BENQ G2420HD - 10,300

5) LOGITECH USB COMBO - 700

6) APC UPS 650 VA - 2750

7) ATI 4550 512MB - 2650

8) CORSAIR VX 450W - 3475

9) IBALL TARANG WOODEN SPEAKER - 1400

TOTAL - 42825 + VAT

10) GSKIL RIPJAW 1600 CL9 - 6500 + VAT

11) CM ELITE 310 - 1510 + VAT

My friend wants to buy similar rig.. can some1 tell me how much price have fallen and what are the present prices.. also any upgrade/changes in above rig suggested with model no. that would be great.

i think now i5 760 is only available.

Also for myself i want to buy a heat sink for cpu can some1 suggest me good1's for less that 2500 (which will perform way better than intels stock one) ?

Athlon II X4 635 - 4550+VAT

Belkin Economy 3-way surge protector - 350+VAT

Belkin Economy 6-way surge protector - 550+VAT

At Ashirwad

Athlon II X2 245 - 2600+VAT

2G Transcend 1333Mhz- 1800+VAT

Asus 687M-V2 - 2575+VAT (Don't know which model is this! But he suggested me this when I asked for an al cheapo AMD based machine)

All prices from Aashirwaad

I was searching for a inspiron 15R model which wasnt available anywhere in SP road and all the shopkeepers tried their best to find it but a guy at Aashirwad was very rude, reason: i was looking for a model he didnt have, after that i asked him to show xixi mousepads,F****r's reply: look at the shelves and find it :mad:, this is the treatment given to a regular customer,will never enter aashirwad again and will never let any of my friends go there.

Manoj.S said:
I bought core i5 rig in February 2010 end.. got the best price in whole s.p road from i.t gain (raju is the person name with whom i dealt) except ram and cabinet which i got from ankith as it gain did not have the ram and cabinet he could not give for that price so he told me to take that from ankith itself.

4) BENQ G2420HD - 10,300

My friend wants to buy similar rig.. can some1 tell me how much price have fallen and what are the present prices.. also any upgrade/changes in above rig suggested with model no. that would be great.
i think now i5 760 is only available.
Also for myself i want to buy a heat sink for cpu can some1 suggest me good1's for less that 2500 (which will perform way better than intels stock one) ?

Price of Benq 24 has gone upto ~11.5k
RS4 said:
I was searching for a inspiron 15R model which wasnt available anywhere in SP road and all the shopkeepers tried their best to find it but a guy at Aashirwad was very rude, reason: i was looking for a model he didnt have, after that i asked him to show xixi mousepads,F****r's reply: look at the shelves and find it :mad:, this is the treatment given to a regular customer,will never enter aashirwad again and will never let any of my friends go there.
I feel Ashirwad quotes a little high comparitively.

iyengar said:
happens all the time mate.. btw i thought he is getting free advertisement from us over here for bangaloreans...

eBro
Yeah i dont know why aashirwad computers gets so much recommendations/free advertisement over here as i didnt find it better than any other shop in SP road.

Funny, I have always found him to be one of the best guys in SP Road. Did you speak to Dinesh or one of the other guys?

IT WASNT FUNNY,you dont ridicule your customer and tell him to find the stuff himself.i didnt speak to dinesh as usual he was too busy sitting at the counter, it shouldnt matter if its him or other fellows who work in the shop as he must know how his staff behaves moreover dinesh never interacts with customers(excluding his older friends),the other fellows quote the price and sell the stuff,he just collects money at the counter.

I feel Ashirwad quotes a little high comparitively.

Exactly,many people feel the same even then he is the most recommended dealer here as some older forum members know the shop owner(dinesh) personally and they always get the best price and treatment from him,There are many other shops which offer better prices and much better behaviour than Aashirwad.

^^ That is very bad indeed.. guys i keep seeing this Jainex shop prices very competitive, any idea where is this shop located on SP? How is the shop owner(Gautham I believe?) any help is really appreciated..

sh@sh! said:
^^ That is very bad indeed.. guys i keep seeing this Jainex shop prices very competitive, any idea where is this shop located on SP? How

is the shop owner(Gautham I believe?) any help is really appreciated..

Once he quotes a price , thats fixed. We can't bargain. Infact he has a board saying " Please don't bargain"

sh@sh! said:
^^ That is very bad indeed.. guys i keep seeing this Jainex shop prices very competitive, any idea where is this shop located on SP? How is the shop owner(Gautham I believe?) any help is really appreciated..
Whenever you go to SP road, make sure that you visit atleast 4-5 shops to get the best price as you cant expect to get best prices from any one shop.

Thanx man! will sure pay him a visit.. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

abhaybhegde said:
Once he quotes a price , thats fixed. We can't bargain. Infact he has a board saying " Please don't bargain"
What's the deal with 'Don't bargain' thing? Is he having some showroom kinda thing? The same is with Golchaa also. He is also like "Jo maine bola vo patthar ki lakeer hai". :)

sh@sh! said:
Thanx man! will sure pay him a visit.. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

What's the deal with 'Don't bargain' thing? Is he having some showroom kinda thing? The same is with Golchaa also. He is also like "Jo maine bola vo patthar ki lakeer hai". :)
I tried to bargain with him . He slammed at my face saying " Aap mujse bargain mat kariyega! Whatever i give is the best price available" .

Back