Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Visited SP road today.

At GOLCHHA:

Bought Transcend 1GB DDR PC 3200 400 Mhz RAM for Rs.1470(Inclusive of all taxes). Got negative replies from many shops regarding other brands in the same category, like KINGSTON, CORSAIR, MUSHKIN etc. Didn't have the patience so settled with GOLCHHA since he was nice and cordial with me.

Also enquired with GOLCHHA: Arctic Silver 5 Thermal compound: available @ Rs.600/-

Arctic Matrix ---------do--------: Rs.400/-

CORSAIR 450VX PSU: Rs.3000/-+ Taxes

Bought at Aashirwaad:Cooler Master Thermal compound:Rs.200/-

dude Dont never ever go to golchha..... today i went to buy the two things i mentioned above and asked he quoted

Nzxt gamma 2.5k

No stock Cx400 it sms...... :)

srk3461 said:
dude Dont never ever go to golchha..... today i went to buy the two things i mentioned above and asked he quoted

Nzxt gamma 2.5k

No stock Cx400 it sms...... :)
suggest you edit your post, swearing is not appreciated here, you may get a warning

ya i did.... can someone tell me where else i can get the NZXt Gama from... no online shopping please ( i don't know hot to do it and i don't trust them).. !

^^ First buddy cut out the SMS lingo, next are you purchasing from Bangalore, then Golccha Inter-Trade is the most resonable, other vendors sell it for like 3000/- or more.

You can get NZXT gamma at 2.2 K from golcha,just tell him that he sold one for that price to one of your friend!

I bought my NZXT gamma from him at 2.3 K(including tax) in Sept 2010 ,he had quoted 2.5K over telephone but when iI told him that someone got it for less he said come personally and take it for 2.3K!

By the way IT Depot at chennnai is selling this case for 2170/-,maybe some taxes extra,they have four showrooms at different places in chennai.Just check if you have any friends in chennai!

Bought the following stuff from Sangam Computers for a friend

CM 430 Elite - 2.5K

AMD X840 - 5K

Asus 785 LE - 2.5K

Logitech Mk320 Combo - 1.3K

WD Green 1TB - 2.7K

Corsair CX430 - 2.4K

Sapphire 5670 1Gb DDR3 - 4.6K

corsair DDR3 1333 2Gb - 1050rs

All prices are inclusive of taxes.

The cabinet seems better than my NZXt Gamma build quality wise. Has a extra fan attached also. And the difference in price is less.

The processor seems a little weak for the price. X550 seems faster than these. No benchmark testing here just my opinion on practical 2 day usage.

Intel 2400 - 9.4k
Asus H67-M - 6.8k
G.Skill 1600MHZ 4GB - 2.5k
Benq G220 - 6.9k
Altec VS2621 - 1.65k
LG DVD -0.925k
CM 430 Elite Black with Trans Cover - 2.75k
Cyclosa Bundle - 2.3k
Corsair VX450 - 3.9k
Seagate 500 GB - 2k

Cousin's System... Today...

None of the shops had MSI H67 E45 or Asus H67 M-LE :mad::mad::mad:
Only one shop in whole of SP Road had VX 450. Rest were saying that Corsair have stopped production :S:S:S

Does any shop in SP road do door delivery (to Rajarajeshwari nagar, around 15km from SP road) ?

I'm not at home town now, but a graphic card is urgently required at home, local shop here dont have gfx card at all. :(

I want to buy MSI 5670 1GB DDR5.

(payment at delivery address)

Can Aashirvad people do it, i have already bought DELL LCD, HDD, wifi card... from them.

dont have there phone no. with me right now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Golcha IT do home delivery at extra charge or Rs.200.

they quoted - 5670 DDR5 RS 4700 +5% VAT + Rs.200.

finalizing the deal right now :p

Had also called Aashirvad, they said the boys have gone out of station, so home delivery not possible.

Why would Golcha "owner " do delivery for his competitors? :p

MSI 5670 for my config is awesome, it scores 7.0 in Windows 7 exp. Index (max = 7.9)

CPU- Intel core2duo e4500 2.2GHz
M/b- Intel 965 Media Series (PCI-e 1.1)
RAM - Corsair 3GB 800MHz XMS2
HDD - Hotachi 500 + 80 GB

Even with GTA4 running, both CPU & GPU dont cross 61 degree :D

Now I've to upgrade DVD drive to Sony DVD SATA .

Back