Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

pretttt said:
Hey guys,
can you please tell me what would be the best price I can get for Logitech G110 in SP Road. I enquired with Golchha and Ashirwad. Both seemed bent on screwing me over. Golchha quoted 3.7K and Ashirwad quoted 4.1K!! LOL!

I searched online and cheapest I could get was Deltapage: 3.6K including shipping. (3,350 + 250 shipping)

Any other shops in SP Road who would give me a honest price?

Got my G110 from IT Gain today for Rs. 3,250 + vat
I enquired in Ankit, Anandit and Jainex and this was the best. Jainex quoted marginally higher at 3.3K + vat. Ankit and Anandit were much higher.

Picked up a dell inspiron 15 laptop from SP road today - Pentium T4500 dual core, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB hard disk. Price was 23k all inclusive. Does not come with OS. Comes with a Belkin backpack and one year complete cover.

hunt3r said:
Picked up a dell inspiron 15 laptop from SP road today - Pentium T4500 dual core, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB hard disk. Price was 23k all inclusive. Does not come with OS. Comes with a Belkin backpack and one year complete cover.
Excellent pricing :)

Today had been to SP road and bought Internal n External hard disk from Jainex..

1 TB internal(Western Digital 64 MB buffer) :- 2619/- + 5% Tax

500 GB External(Seagate Free Agent GoFlex) :- 2809/- + 5% Tax

hunt3r said:
Jainex quoted 24k for the same, He has become a useless fart, he kept cribbing saying that he was making only 100bux and 24k is the best he can do. All he does is boast about what he can do. I would avoid him from now on.

Avoid Jainex!

hunt3r said:
Which Shop? I am too planning to make a Purchase.

Its from Dinesh only I guess @ Aashwirwaad.

I had got a Dell Vostro 1015( Core 2 Duo T6750 2.2 Ghz, 2 GB DDR2, 320GB HDD) from him last week at 26k. Price was with all taxes, with 1 year complete cover + accidental warranty + Belkin backpack. Kiss ass deal :D

Plus was it was the red color one which usually costs Rs 600 or so extra. Price quoted by Dell directly was 29k for the same that also w/o complete cover :mad:

DarkAngel said:
Excellent pricing :)

Sandy said:
Jainex quoted 24k for the same, He has become a useless fart, he kept cribbing saying that he was making only 100bux and 24k is the best he can do. All he does is boast about what he can do. I would avoid him from now on.

Avoid Jainex!

Lol! :p
Lozil said:
Which Shop? I am too planning to make a Purchase.
Aashirvad. Though you may not get the same pricing, i had to bargain hard to get it down from the quoted price of 23.5k :p Try Bangalore computers as well, even they will offer good pricing. Even for 23.5k its a great deal. One year complete cover is pretty much the reason i bought the laptop instead of a higher specced one

Small favor, guys! Next time any of you go to sp road, could you please find out the price of the following config. I tried using golccha's website but the guy gave me quotation for only half the components. And even that, he wrote "MB: Asus, 8700".

I live in Udupi, and my options are go to bangalore or buy from smc's website. Want to see which one works out cheaper.

Phenom II 955 BE

ASRock 890GX Extreme 3

Seagate 2TB

Benq E2220HD

Corsair 550VX

Cooler Master 430

GSkill Ripjaws 1600 DDR3 4GB

Microsoft KB/Mouse

LG odd

HIS Radeon 6950 2GB

Actually, can you give me phone numbers of a few shops that you know. I'll bug them directly. What time would they usually be free?

Hi guys,

3 hours back I purchased a Dell Vostro 1014 (320GB, 2GB DDR3, Intel core 2 Duo 2.2GHz, Ubuntu 10.4) without the back-pack from Aashirvad.. 4 months back I also purchased a desktop. Anyways, they know I am a techenclave guy..

I paid Rs.24,600 (including tax) for the laptop.

Do you think I am cheated..?

thanks

If its with 1 year complete cover....its a kickass price :D

I paid 26000 for a Dell Vostro 1015(same specs as 1014) with 1 year CC + Belkin backpack + Frontech Optical mouse + VGA cable + some cheap0 Creative stereo speakers :)

Okay.. I spoke to Mr. Sontosh today morning. He said its having the complete cover :) So now I am happy ;) The battery backup is also decent in this laptop, its showing around 5 Hours (I have the default 6-cell bat)!!

And unfortunately I got 1 (one) dead pixel in the center of the LCD.. Mr. Sontosh gave me a Dell engg number (Mr. Vikrant) to call. He will replace the LCD asap.. :)

Thanks!

I am from Bangladesh..I am coming to Bangalore, India on next April due to treatment purpose. By this chance, I want to buy few hardwares for my PC as all these brands are not available in our country. Actullay I.T. market of S.P. road is familiar to me as I went there twice on 2009 & 2010. I need the prices of following stuffs.. and the prices should be accurate.. I will build either an AMD or an Intel based platform that depends on the price & availablity of sandy bridge 'K' series processors & new edition of the motherboards(current motherboards are faulty due to sata controller). Now please give me the prices of the following things.. then it will be much easier for me to fix the budget..

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3Ghz / AMD Phenom II 1090T Black Edition 3.2 Ghz

Motherboard: Asus P8P67 PRO or Gigabyte P67A-UD3R(for LGA1155)/ Asus Crosshair IV formula or Gigabyte 890FXA UD5(for AM3)

RAM: Gskil Sandy Bridge 4GB(Ripjaws X Series) 1600Mhz DDR3 2GB X 2(Cas Latency-8, Timing- 8-8-8-24) or (Cas Latency-9, Timing-9-9-9-24)

PSU: Corsair TX650w or Coolermaster Silent Pro M600(moduler)

CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus

Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5

GPU: MSI Cyclone 460 GTX 1GB 256bit

Casing: NZXT tempest Evo or Cooler Master Chassis 690 Black with side window panel.

Case Fans: Cooler master Chassis fan 120mm 4pcs(In case of buying the 690 I will need those as the 690 has only three fans).

I can suggest one thing .. visit the site computerwarehousepricelist . com they have this .xls file with pricelist... minus 100 200buks of it.. u will land in the of SP Road... btw that omputer warehouse is in MG of Bangalore

eBRo

iyengar said:
I can suggest one thing .. visit the site computerwarehousepricelist . com they have this .xls file with pricelist... minus 100 200buks of it.. u will land in the of SP Road... btw that omputer warehouse is in MG of Bangalore

eBRo

Thanks a lot.. It'll be helpful for me..

Casual Gamer said:
I am from Bangladesh..I am coming to Bangalore, India on next April due to treatment purpose. By this chance, I want to buy few hardwares for my PC as all these brands are not available in our country. Actullay I.T. market of S.P. road is familiar to me as I went there twice on 2009 & 2010. I need the prices of following stuffs.. and the prices should be accurate.. I will build either an AMD or an Intel based platform that depends on the price & availablity of sandy bridge 'K' series processors & new edition of the motherboards(current motherboards are faulty due to sata controller). Now please give me the prices of the following things.. then it will be much easier for me to fix the budget..

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3Ghz / AMD Phenom II 1090T Black Edition 3.2 Ghz

Motherboard: Asus P8P67 PRO or Gigabyte P67A-UD3R(for LGA1155)/ Asus Crosshair IV formula or Gigabyte 890FXA UD5(for AM3)

RAM: Gskil Sandy Bridge 4GB(Ripjaws X Series) 1600Mhz DDR3 2GB X 2(Cas Latency-8, Timing- 8-8-8-24) or (Cas Latency-9, Timing-9-9-9-24)

PSU: Corsair TX650w or Coolermaster Silent Pro M600(moduler)

CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus

Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5

GPU: MSI Cyclone 460 GTX 1GB 256bit

Casing: NZXT tempest Evo or Cooler Master Chassis 690 Black with side window panel.

Case Fans: Cooler master Chassis fan 120mm 4pcs(In case of buying the 690 I will need those as the 690 has only three fans).
iyengar is right. Download the xls sheets from the above mentioned site and check the prices. In S.P. Road, you can get those items on a decreased price (around Rs.200-500)

Back