Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Yeah why not

MSI P67A G55-8.8K

MSI Z68A GD55-9.5K

MSI 560 Ti Hawk-13.8K

G.SKILL 2x4GB 1333Mhz RAM-3K

Don't know the price of

MSI P67A G45 one.

Had been to S.P road today to inquire about some components..

Got this quote from Aashirwaad:

MSI Z68A G45 - 8800/-

MSI P67A GD45 - 9000/-

MSI 560 Ti TF II - 13000/-

MSI 560 Ti Hawk - 13700/-

Corsair HX650 - 4900/-

Corsair HX750 - 5350-

Intel 2500k - 10200/-

They quoted around 3.7k for 2x4gb g.skill kit. Does that sound normal to you guys? I was hoping

for somewhere around 2.8 - 3k. Also the HAWK edition of 560 Ti was not in stock anywhere.. hoping

Aashirwaad will come through.

After Aashirwaad, I tried to see if Golcha had 560 Ti Hawk in stock.. rat piss of a customer service.

Those were the only two shops I visited today..and even though I haven't done any business with

Aashirwaad, I will recommend that to anyone in the future.

Looking for a cheap dual core processor. I want it to serve as a replacement for my dead Pentium Dual core (1.8Ghz, E2160 i guess).
My budget is approx 3k, as its only a temporary upgrade. Im considering buying a second hand core2duo or a new dual core if it costs less than 3k.
Can i get it in sp road?

Looking for a cheap dual core processor. I want it to serve as a replacement for my dead Pentium Dual core (1.8Ghz, E2160 i guess).

My budget is approx 3k, as its only a temporary upgrade. Im considering buying a second hand core2duo or a new dual core if it costs less than 3k.

Can i get it in sp road or anywhere in bangalore?

Guys try Metro once.gives competitive pricing and responds to customers well.

Take the first left and you will find the shop on the right side.

Disclaimer: I do not get commissions for directing people to Meto

Where can I get a good selection of mouse pads on SP Road? I recently picked up a Logitech MX518 and would like a bigger sized mouse pad. Any suggestions? Budget would be around Rs 600. Thanks!

kumbal kai(pumpkin) kalla(thief) andre(told), hegal(shoulder) mutkondu(touched) nodda(and saw)..

Simply put,

When the pumpkin thief was told that the pumpkin he carried on his shoulders would leave a mark there, he started dusting his shoulder(even though a pumpkin does nothing like that)

In other words the guilty will always try to hide his actions even though it is not necessary

mrcool63 said:
kumbal kai(pumpkin) kalla(thief) andre(told), hegal(shoulder) mutkondu(touched) nodda(and saw)..

Simply put,

When the pumpkin thief was told that the pumpkin he carried on his shoulders would leave a mark there, he started dusting his shoulder(even though a pumpkin does nothing like that)

In other words the guilty will always try to hide his actions even though it is not necessary

Got it :D

A similar saying is there in my native language as there. :)

roccstar2 said:
Where can I get a good selection of mouse pads on SP Road? I recently picked up a Logitech MX518 and would like a bigger sized mouse pad. Any suggestions? Budget would be around Rs 600. Thanks!

If you dont mind ordering online, then you can try out Rantopad from ITWares/Rahul. They are pretty good and well within your budget. Else, if you want to buy in SP Road only, then I have seen Golchha stocking Razer, Steelseries and other brand mousepads. But, I dont think they come under Rs. 600/-.

Back