Printer for home office use

What is your budget?

If it is close to 10k and you want cheap printing, then get an entry level Epson InkTank printer.

Else get a cheap HP Inkjet Cartridge printer.

What is your budget?

If it is close to 10k and you want cheap printing, then get an entry level Epson InkTank printer.

Else get a cheap HP Inkjet Cartridge printer.
Don't really have a budget since the company will pay for it, but the instructions are to get a good one that is not cheap but at the same time not too expensive.
Any idea if HP Deskjet Ink Advantage Ultra 4826 is any good? It has good reviews on amazon.

Don't really have a budget since the company will pay for it, but the instructions are to get a good one that is not cheap but at the same time not too expensive.
In that case don't get a cartridge based inkjet printer. Get an ink tank printer.

Get any Canon G series inktank printer. There are various different models G2xxx, G3xxx etc. If you need WiFi printing, then get G3000 or G3010 (has a small display) or G3020 (latest model).

If you don't need WiFi, then get G2020 (no wifi, has 2 line display, latest model).

I have this for the last 3-4 years, and it's been working fine for me. Something similar from Epson/Canon should be good for you too. This is an ink tank printer, where I can refill ink when needed

I have this for the last 3-4 years, and it's been working fine for me. Something similar from Epson/Canon should be good for you too. This is an ink tank printer, where I can refill ink when needed

This same model is in a friend's office for the last 5 or so years with 10-20 prints daily. Extremely reliable model.

In that case don't get a cartridge based inkjet printer. Get an ink tank printer.

Get any Canon G series inktank printer. There are various different models G2xxx, G3xxx etc. If you need WiFi printing, then get G3000 or G3010 (has a small display) or G3020 (latest model).

If you don't need WiFi, then get G2020 (no wifi, has 2 line display, latest model).
My company wants me to get a Laser printer, updated budget is 20K. They recommended brother dcp-l2541dw, but that's OOS everywhere. Any suggestions?

Back