PC Peripherals Printer with less cost per page

venkiP4

Disciple
Hi all,
I am for a printer which has less print cost per page. My use would be mostly black and white prints. Budget is around 4k.
Yesterday I have seen "HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2010" printer which has 0.9 rupee print cost per page.
Pls tell me this printer is ok or suggest me any other printer.

I assume you're referring to the HP K010.

I have the earlier gen version (K109) and it does have low running costs. Claimed page yield is 600 pages / cartridge, however realistically I get ~300. The cartridges cost ~400 bucks, so it works out to Rs 1.33/page.

If you're printing exclusively B/W, then you could also look at an entry level B/W laser printer which should be roughly ~5k.

I would agree with Crazy_Eddy that if it is just B/W printing laser is the way to go way cheaper and no issues of dried up ink, I was spending a lot of money with ink-jet printers I had a high end HP ink-jet with 5 ink cartridges never used the color option then also every year had to change all the cartridges now bought a cheap XEROX laser using it for a year and more than happy I just print 3-4 pages / week so the original toner is still working great...... and lots of people told me that the toner can be refilled for just around 350 bucks so around 1500 - 2000 more pages to print for just 350 bucks.

Back