Pristine Note wooden headphone stand

1X headphone stand shipped to jith77 .

For all our buyers of Pristine Note headphone stand , we will host a small contest for the best picture clicked by the buyers and send a small surprise gift to the winner at the end of the contest. So all those who have bought the stand from us are most welcome to post the picture of your stand and headphones in this thread. The most creative click , wins the prize :D .

We are glad to announce that we've had a few international orders and queries for the Pristine Note headphone stand. Only a limited stock of headphone stand is now left . :)

nice worksmanship (as good or better than in pics :) )..rare to find such importance given to details and finishing ...hope you will bring more such products

PristineNote said:
1X headphone stand shipped to jith77 .

For all our buyers of Pristine Note headphone stand , we will host a small contest for the best picture clicked by the buyers and send a small surprise gift to the winner at the end of the contest. So all those who have bought the stand from us are most welcome to post the picture of your stand and headphones in this thread. The most creative click , wins the prize :D .
Are international customers eligible for this ??

@PristineNote

Plz check PM. I've made the payment and sent you a screenshot of the same.

Plz let me know when you courier the headphone stand.

Metalspree said:
Are international customers eligible for this ??

Why not. You can collect your prize once you are back in India :).
bennysachdev said:
I want too Gautam......please get 2-3 for me when you come next. I'll enter the contest too ;)

You have my email and other contact details .Just get in touch before my next visit and we will see what can be done :)
awestriker said:
@PristineNote

Plz check PM. I've made the payment and sent you a screenshot of the same.

Plz let me know when you courier the headphone stand.
We have received your payment .Headphone stand will be shipped tomorrow.

Back