Private Torrenting Site Query

abhisheak

Disciple
Hi,
I have been using TPB for long time.
Recently I became aware of Private torrent sites.
So, I want to know is there any benefit of joining private torrent sites?
If this thread is against the rules, admins please feel free to delete it :)

The benefits being quicker access to releases, a few hours atleast for a 1080p TV show that just aired.

Guaranteed quality uploads due to very strict rules. (Practically) Virus free, gud quality uploads from reliable Release groups.

Ability to download some rare torrent which might only have 1-2 seeders but you still get very good speeds.

Ability to make requests for any media,s/w etc. which is no longer available -- somebody has it or finds it will make a torrent just for your request.

Over all better speed if you have a high speed connection.

Great
Can you recommend some good sites to start with? Also keeping in mind the current broadband scenario of our country, it is imperative to say seedbox subs will be required.

I am pretty new to seedbox, so if anyone here is kind enough please share their knowledge on how to get one and use it.

Thanks in advance

I've never used a seedbox and have kept a ratio of over 2.5 - just remember to seed extensively at the start.

I'm not a big downloader I still use public trackers when they can do. Pvt Trackers are kept for picking up Early Releases of GoT and completed TV show packs.

No recommendations from me, use the search feature and find the right thread.

Back